What is wrong with Neobux? anyone care to help

I have been keeping my Neobux site open just to monitor the work of my rented referrals. From time to time i refresh the site and i get to see the updated clicks if there is any. But just now,when i clicked my direct referral button it says i don't have any were in fact we do have one friend listed there, although he wasn't clicking for one week now. I better ask my hubby if he can contact his friend and ask if he canceled his membership on neobux. Why is this happening? I know that we can't depend on our direct referral. But to delete our direct referral is really frustrating and makes me disappointed to just drop this site anymore.
• Portugal
Direct referrals whose accounts are PERMANENTLY suspended are removed from the referrer's list to avoid redundancy and unnecessary clutter. Want to collect users whose accounts will NEVER be restored? If they're temporary suspended, you'll see their username in a red color. Rented referrals whose accounts are PERMANENTLY suspended are removed from the referrer's list and a new replacement is added as soon as available. If your "friend" is not there anymore, why don't you ask him/her what happened? It a whole lot easier ;)
@agrim94 (3809)
BTW it is so nice to see you here because now what ever problem or misgiving we as members of Neobux have, i am sure we would get the answers and it would be so nice that we would hear your point of view too instead of aiming in the dark and keep telling each other our experience from our point of view only. and yes i can agree that we do sometimes not read all the regulations carefully but then sometimes we do have genuine and legitimate problems.
• Portugal
We do have a wonderful and high trained support team in our website. Even if you don't use the support ticket or the Live Support, there's always the forum where most users are more than glad to help. I can't be everywhere. For as much quality support I can give, I have to focus on the website so, outside appearances are rare and costly as I'm only repeating every bit of information that can be found in the site. Nevertheless, I always try to be in touch in most places. This is just one more.
• Nepal
well how do we know that our account have been permanently suspended. Some how my account got suspended(signed two frend in two computer wid shared internet connection)without any warning. however is still showing balance..does it mean that my account is temporarily suspended? when will it be activated?
@blue65packer (11834)
I have a free membership and never plan to up grade or do referrels! Doing that is to much of a pain and work! I don't need that and I'm very happy making money on Neobux with a free membership! I never will be anything on Neobux! Neobux rules!
i am a free member too. i haven't upgraded because in order for you to do that, you need to rent a referral twice. How can you say you are happy? i don't get it when you earn like a snail if you don't have any referrals. Your sentence quite contradicts me, you said neobux rules when you don't have any referrals at all, what is the earning you get then?
ok , i know the sentiments of not getting referrals. Anyway you are right, we should not depend on anyone when it comes to earning. It is still better to do it our own way.
Thank you!
• Chennai, India
I think Neobux removes inactive direct referrals from your downline, if they remain inactive for 30 or 60 days. But, 1 week of being inactive and removed, sounds weird. This is what neobux is doing. They just don't want members who have the capacity to refer people. Unlike every bux site, NeoBux found a new way to harrass their members.
well we have neobux admin here to answer any questions. I'm happy to be the first post responeded to when i called there site and referral system a scam. but any way i hope your account gets in order. there is a list of paying sites that have been doing so for years now on my trusted sites blog on my profile. check it out and thanks for making this converstation because i find it hard to get referrals on neobux without them getting deleted. Later, Francisco
thanks for the response Francisco, i found out already about why my first direct referral was deleted on my list. He violated Neobux rules, he cheated on creating another id using the same IP address. Oh my, sometimes people do such things so that you don't get any credits from them even though you already helped them to earn money, they like to be greedy.
actually you should try buying refs on jtnetwork and buy refs one ref cost just $0.5 and if you get 150 refs = free 1 year premium upgrade and $4.5 bonus as a promoter bonus every month
I don't know about jtnetwork, is it the forum you are talking about or the dotcom? Anyway i have no interest of buying now. I would be grateful if you have answered my question instead of suggesting a site which is questionable itself.
@ddfreedie (690)
hi...they remove all the members who are not active for a certain period of time...i think they might have cancelled your referrals account but do check with him...or else try it later...there might be some problem with the server...all the best...but do continue with neobux...it is one of the known genuine site... happy mylotting
yes ddfreedie, i would contact neobux about it and let's see if they reply back about that referral.
@54susan (281)
I'm just about to join it .
@pxm204192 (160)
yes,i have the same feeling about this site, the beginning is good, but the passed the several days, the site make you sign in again and again,at the last, i have to give up, it is very annoy thing to do such the bad thing,but there is the other reason, maybe there are a lot of the people to get the site, the page of internet is stuff in the site.nowdays, because the economical situation is not good, there are a lot of the people to go on the internet and make a money, this is the fact,secondly, there are a other reason to make the same result, you maybe delete the cookie of getting land on this site,there is maybe such this possibility,but not surely. thirdly, the neobux have a vicious mind to not get in the site, the neobux have not maintainment to continue the site, they do not want to pay off your point, i have the same experience in the other site. they do not payoff my autosurf money with delete your username resource. so you do not choose the site. i suggest that you should the high famouse the site to get in, or turn to the mylot com to write the page in seriously mind, in the mylot com, though the speed of making a money is very slow, but the firmly increase,and have a good name to pay off.