If you could design your own planet, what would it be like?

I'm in the middle of reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and it's a mighty interesting read. I've read the part about Magrathea, a planet whose economy was based on manufacturing other planets for the universes' richest. It was actually the Magratheans who were commissioned by mice to create the Earth --for more info please read the book. LOL I was just wondering, if you can create your own planet what would it be like? I would create a planet where there are only two seasons: spring and summer. I get awfully depressed with the other seasons and I'm really not very happen when things are cold and wet, especially when that thing is me. Hehe How about you? What kind of planet will you make?
I think Earth was pretty much perfect at one point. I'd just take it back a couple thousand years before we polluted it and overpopulated it.
You do have a point but that was before humans ever came to be. I watched this video once of how the Earth is sick and we are its disease. The good thing however is that we could also be its cure right?
Humans have been here for more than a couple thousand years. The earliest know human lived over 100,000 years ago.
I stand corrected, sir! Hehe. May I rephrase myself and say that that is before modern humans came to be? It will be no fun. At least for me... Imagine, no myLOT!
Good topic. My idea planet: My ideal planet that I'd design would not have predators like ours has now. The animals that kill people wouldn't exist, that's the best thing for us. There would be no pollution, all green energy would run the planet, and all vehicles would run hybrid or on battery. I would make 4 seasons, but winter would be mild, as we do need winter to get us through the cycle of life. I would make sure that summer wasn't too hot or humid, but ideal for everyone. That's my ideal planet.
You're right about the seasons of life. I guess they do teach us a thing or two. It also looks like I would like to live in the planet you design. Hehe. Can I?
Sure you're invited. I forgot to mention that there would be no violence, no war and not pain or suffering in my world.
@merlinsorca (1122)
My planet would have a comfortable weather and climate. That is, not too hot or cold, not too much rain or sun. The peoples on this planet would be able to talk and all, but they wouldn't be seperated from their own species. What I mean is no racism or anything like that. Then, whatever they choose to do with their planet is up to them.
That's great. It's sad how after everything mankind has been through the issue of race is still an issue. I look at people of mixed ancestries and can't help thinking how beautiful they usually are. Maybe if we open ourselves up more we would have more beauty all around us.