do you sometimes just wish that you could say exactly what you are thinking?

@mama_bear (1121)
arrrgh , i must say there are times when social convention just does not work for me, there are times when people really tick me off when i want to tell them exactly what i am thinking. unfortunately due to a good upbringing i find that i seem to have some sort of filter, that works very fast and censors what i am thinking. do you sometimes ever get so annoyed that you want to let a stream of profanity just free flow from your mouth. i do, i felt like that tonight, there were some people who decided to have some sort of party in the parking lot, then they moved it to the apartment upstairs, and i could still hear them. they were pretty loud, i just wanted to yell through the window, can you just shut the bleep bleep out. my sister has to wake up early daily to get both herself and my niece ready for the day at work and daycare. i was more annoyed on their behalf. so what do you do when you feel like this. i tried meditating, but all i could think was that i wanted them to all meet an unfortunate end! arrrrgh!
@jesssp (2739)
I feel like that at work sometimes. I just want to absolutely lose it on people for being so lazy and useless but I still have to work with these people every day so I have to keep a lid on it. Even when someone says something directly to me that's just so ignorant and lazy I still have to bite my lip. Hopefully I don't just explode one day!
@mama_bear (1121)
ha ha one of these days we shall be reading about you in the news, or seeing the carnage on youtube, ha ha ha. i know exactly what you mean. sometimes i feel like that towards my brother who seems to have no purpose or direction at the moment and is mooching off us. he forgets that he was homeless up until a few weeks ago, and this homelessness was his own doing because he cannot seem to get it together, he acts like he is still a teenager living in his mother's house, arrrrgh! one day!
@vandana7 (72823)
I do. And several times. When it is merely a conversation in which I notice some inconsistencies, I just keep quiet though my mind is dying to utter the truth. But then, I think may be the person would not like it, and I would lose a friend. Often such friends are not really high on my list of desirable friends. Yet I do it. I hate my hypocrisy on such things. I dont really need them. But I feel may be if they are in better frame of mind, and when I have more time I will find a way to gently tell them. I tried on a few occassions, success rate is less than 1/3rd. Choices are bad, u lose friends whom u dont really need but who can harm u with word of mouth, or u stick to them and let them raise ur blood pressure controlling ur anger. Which is in effects heads they win, tails I lose. I believe in scooting. :-) If it is friend who is fibbing, go in to make some tea, or try to say just a second and get out of the room before u burst. And in ur case, use cottons in ears and ur sister's ears. :-)
@mama_bear (1121)
ha ha ha sometimes i cannot resist the urge to call someone out on their inconsistencies. i do it in a somewhat subtle way unless they are being defiant and refuse to see the light. i hate misuse or mispronounciation of words. if you do not know what it means do not use it, simple. and if you are not sure of the facts preface the statement with something like, i heard.....or is it true. do not spout it as fact.
@divkris (1156)
Why didn't you simply knock at their door and said that they are distubing others, especially you? I think many people don't understand that others are toleratnig their nonsense and keep going on with their activity. The right thing would be to give them a gentle reminder of the rules and if they don't here a gentle push and then when they are untolerable you should simply threaten them that a complaint to the human rights or police will put them behind bars for public nuisance.
@mama_bear (1121)
see the worst part is, as a tenant according to some stupid laws cannot directly interact with each other in case things escalate. so what we have been doing is getting in touch with the landlord's office, and the worst part is that this building that we live in is owned and run by a corporation. one of those where there is some kind of switchboard and where you are not given a direct number to the building super. we have told them several times about the noise issue. i am so over it now. we are moving out of here soon. unfortunately now is not a good time or we would be out of here post haste. i have also spoken to one of the noise makers before and he was an arrogant prat. his response was, my music is good and loud is not bad, you should enjoy it. much to my credit i did not knock him out with a well aimed upper cut. i just walked away.