Which is harder: PRETEND that you LOVE the person when you DON'T or PRETEND that you DON'T when in fact you really DO

@mjweed21 (693)
A friend of mine falls in love with my guy friend. She's afraid to let the be aware of her feeling for him. So just I'm just wondering which is harder, pretend that you love the person when you don't or pretend that you don't when reality is you really love the person?
I think both of them are pretending and it's difficult. But if I must choose, I think pretend to love when you don't easier. Why? becasue personally, that love feeling can grow if your partner act nicely or showing love to you, as time goes by, you will love him too. My auntie experienced this and now she is happy with her family. The second is hard because that feeling already exist. For me, it's easier to gain new feeling than wipe away the feeling. Hope your friend will choose and find the best for her
@mjweed21 (693)
Nice to hear that. Your Aunt was so lucky. I agree that it is so hard to wash away that existing feeling that you because you're on the point of getting used of its existence.
@eLsMarie (4347)
it's both but i think it's much harder to pretend that you love the person when you don't because you're hurting others' feelings without their knowledge and aside from that you'll end up being untrue to yourself...
@stephcjh (32303)
I think it is much harder to pretend to love a person when you really don't. My emotions get in the way and I just cannot do it. I can pretend not to love them alot easier though because I can be around them or not and still feel the same way.
@frinces (419)
It feels the same. Whether you are in love or not but in fact it is the other way around, you are still pretending. For me, I can't love a person whom I don't like and I would stop loving the person who doesn't loves me.