Travelling to Australia

@ronaldinu (12439)
Malta
I am curious to know which is the easiest way and cheapest one if possible to travel from Malta (Europe) to Australia? I would be curious to know about your experiences and if you have tips for me. Thanks
@paula27661 (15898)
I live in Australia and I don’t know the way here from where you are but I can tell you that you will love it. I live in Perth which is 4357 km from Brisbane and 4127 km from Sydney. This will give you some indication of how large our country is and that which city you decide to stop at will affect the cost of your flight due to the distances. We do have terrific beaches too!
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
I have visited Australia its lovely beautiful places and lots of wildlife. You are lucky to live there.
@nanajanet (4436)
Call Scotty and tell him to beam you up! LOL I have NO CLUE, but I am on holiday right now and just saw that you posted. Let me know what you find out as one day I wish to go, too.
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
LOL....hope you have enjoyred your holiday.... Went to Oz visiting some friends...It was fantastic
@maximax8 (29487)
Australia is amongst my list of the top five countries that I have been to so far in my lifetime. I don't think any airline goes there from Malta so I suggest flying with the Italian airline or the Greek airline: Air Italia and Olympus. They might fly from Rome and Athens to Asia say via Singapore. You could decide to fly to any city in Europe with one airline that is cheap. Then you could fly to Singapore with Singapore Airlines and then onto Australia with them. Malaysia Airlines would be a similar good option. If you really want the cheapest you could fly on a budget airline to the UK. Easy Jet and Ryan Air both fly to Italy which is near Malta. Then you could fly on a route like London to Sydney for a great low fare. I suggest Trail Finders and Travel Mood as being good options for finding a low fare from the UK to Australia. Good luck.
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
thanks for your feedback much appreciated. thanks for your help
Hello my friend ronaldinu Ji, I have never travelled to Austrelia, but one of my friend , who is very much active here "hiccup (6298)" and is from Austrelia may guide you properly. He is very much knowledgeable member as well. Please get in touch with him. May god bless You and have a graet time.
@kun2349 (23464)
I'm not too sure about that though for i have never been to australia before.. haha =D Easiest way to travel will be having a direct flight there, and that shall be the cheapest as well.. BUt if there's no direct flight, u might have to opt for budget airlines instead, and be doing transit or whatever, in order to reach australia.. However, in this case, it wont be that easy or any cheaper, because u will be doing a stopover.. hehe ^_^
@23uday (2998)
Hi friend, I am very much like to travel to australia.I am interested going to tours and travelling through out the world.In my future i will travel to australia and rest of the world. Travelling to australia is very good and great country to visit a different places like canberra,sydney,brisbane,melborne,historical places,meuseum beaches like we can visir so many places in australia. have a great day.