Can You Get Face Plates For Laptops The Way You Can Get Them For Cellphones?

August 28, 2009 2:36am CST
I saw a commercial for dell computers a while ago, and they came in all kinds of neat colours. I have a compaq that's about a year old, and I love it. I wouldn't trade it in for anything. I also really don't like dell computers. They never did work for me. I do, however, like the red laptop they offered. I was wondering, is it possible to buy "face plates" (or covers, or whatever one would call them) for laptops, the way you can get them for cellphones?
2 people like this
3 responses
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
28 Aug 09
Great question and I think you can - for some of them. Its best to go the site for the computer you have or want and ask.
1 person likes this
@stephcjh (32303)
• United States
1 Sep 09
I am not sure. I have never heard of something like that before but there may be something like that out there somewhere. I have seen the cell phone covers though so I do know what you are talking about.
@saundyl (9789)
• Canada
29 Aug 09
You can get skins for them - sorta like stickers but full size of the laptop and when you remove them they dont leave a mark. You can design them and put whatever you want on it at for about 20 dollars (free shipping if you check for a coupon)