I have a lot of catching up to do!!!

Ok, so I have been off and on Mylot in the last 2 or 3 weeks, it was the end of summer, getting my son ready for school with getting him the supplies, clothes, backpack...etc! also getting my back yard in "fall mode" --been keeping me very busy!! I started a lot of discussions that I havent been back to...but I am going to look at it this way -- Now that my son is in school all day and I now will have my mornings free to do computer time, I can catch up on my discussions, responses, etc !!!! Some days you just want to do stuff on the computer with your money sites and you just either dont have time, or maybe you just dont feel like doing certain sites... well now I have lots of catching up to do on my favorite site!! Do you have a site like this that you need to do alot of catching up to do?? Have you been so busy this summer you really need to get back to doing your money sites?? Or have you been working so hard on your sites this summer that you are taking a break now??
@anniefannie (1737)
i have been off my lot too not because of to busy just wasn't in the mood to write lazy maybe this is the only site i am on.
I just wasnt able to find the time to put in... I tried I really did, but its very difficult to get on the computer when you are not home... so now that my schedule is going back to a much simpler one I can now find time to get back in. It may have been good to for me to have that time off, because I feel refreshed and ready to get back into responses and discussions. thanks for the response and happy mylotting.
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I would start with now and only go back when I have time. I was gone for a while and unfortunately never did find time to catch up. Take care and good luck.
Very good advice!!! I will go back and do what I can on a daily basis at this point, but I am going to kind of just start off fresh here...LOL thanks for the response and have a great day!
@doryvien (2293)
This week I've been so busy that although I keep a window(on my computer) open for myLot, I just don't have the time to absorb the discussions and give a response that make sense. It went on for the whole week. It made me miss myLot so much, even in such a short time. I resolved to catch up this weekend, which is what I'm doing right now...Don't worry, you'll be able to catch up sooner than you can imagine. Happy myLotting!
Yeah, I am going to take it one day at a time and do one discussion a day...that should help!! now that I am getting time back on mylot daily again!! thanks for the response and have a great day!
@mysdianait (65070)
I haven't been away anywhere but I am still in a muddle Trying to do too many things and then just when I thought I was getting back on the straight and even something happened to upset the apple cart never mind, I'll get straight before it is my turn to go away too. Welcome back full time amd look forward to reading you!
thanks!! I am aiming for being on a couple hours a day now that my son is in school and that will mostly be mon-fri in the mornings, this way I can view it as a part time job... at least that is my goal... as long as my daughter allows me!! I hope you get things straight too. thanks for the response and have a great night!
ive only just started with this site. Total newbie to this sort of thing but im already addicted. Is there more sites like this? I just stumbled across this one. Sounds like you had a busy summer just like me, i had three kids to get ready for back to school. Oh my dont even mention all the getting ready for fall/winter stuff hahah i would rather be here :)