Quiizes tab

I have been off of here for a little while and I recently started working on here again and I seen the quizzes tab and was wondering if we get paid for these or if they are just for fun. I know we get paid for the tasks on here, but I wasn't sure about these quizzes- can anyone tell me? Thanks ahead of time for any responses that you can give me.
@stephcjh (32327)
They are just for fun. I have tried a couple of them before and didn't earn anything for taking them. Mylot never did send an alert out about them either so we had to try and see for ourselves.
@mysdianait (65079)
That's a point - there was never any Alert at all. Odd
@Bd200789 (2994)
I hadn't even see the quizzes tab until I saw this discussion, so I don't know.
@mysdianait (65079)
The quizzes are for US rsidents only. From what I understand reading other discussions they ask for a lot of personal information which suggests that you would then receive a lot of junk mail That is all you would earn by doing them.
I just realized that I spelled it wrong in the title. I guess that I won't do them if I don't get paid for them. I believe that they are the same as the quizzes on facebook and so I could do them on there if I wanted to do them for fun.
@mysdianait (65079)
The spelling mistake went unnoticed here Just be careful about which personal information you leave. Have fun!
@mysdianait (65079)
Not always is it good to hide it... I think it depends on what kind of 'truth' it is