Comedians, Who is your favorite in your Country?

@hotsummer (10523)
I love the comedians we have here locally. like the make spoof of Different politicians and celebrities. the local male comedians will spoof male and female personalities and their lines are really hilarious and funny. One comedian i like is Michael V., he is very famous acting as a woman, grandmother, male or female politicians and etc. The i like the performance of John Santos spoof as Korona, imitating the local lady newscaster Korina Sanches now engaged to a local politician. You can see how intelligent they are . So why do you like your favorite comedians.
@LdeL0318 (6421)
I can relate to those you have said. We're from the same country. Actually there are lots of great comedians here on our country. I like those who came from comedy bars. They are so natural in terms of giving comedies.
@hotsummer (10523)
yes we have chocolate, pokwang and etc. also pooh who is mimicking Manny Pacquaio as poohquiao
@LdeL0318 (6421)
Yup. I like their being natural. Have you seen Poohkwang? That one was really funny. lol =)
@hotsummer (10523)
you mean pooh mimicking pokwang. i have not seen that. i don't watch these show. i just watch them in youtube. cause i have no time to go out and no money also to watch them. i keep seeing them in news and their promotions. though i know they were funny i only bothered to watch their videos when i made this discussion. and so last night i really love the act of jon santos and pooh. it was really hilarious. i will go and watch some videos again and later and check poohkwang out.
@Archie0 (4667)
RAJU SHRIVASTAV This name does'nt need an introduction now The famous comic actor Raju Shrivastav. Currently basking in the glory of being the second runner-up at the rib tickling Great Indian Laughter Challenge, Shrivastav has been regaling audiences all across the country through live shows.so HATS OFF to the comedy legend
@hotsummer (10523)
i don't know the guy but i am sure that guy is really honest.
@hotsummer (10523)
i mean funny.
@shibham (17019)
vijay raj - an indian comedian of bollywood.
have u ever seen bollywood movie. if yes, then i would like to mention two best comedian of indian movie who are my all time favorites, VIJAYRAJ and RAJPAL YADAV comedy is my first choice of a drama. in this busy world we get less time to enjoy so we wish to relax our brain and body through some fun. so i am addicted to comedy. lol...
@hotsummer (10523)
nice to hear that. i think being a comedian is such a hard job. and so i like them.
i like michael v too. he's really talented. i have been a fan of bubble gang since high school mostly because of him. he's really good at impersonating gma and other celebrities.
@hotsummer (10523)
i haev liked him since he transferred to channel 7 where he was given more exposure. when he was in channel 5. he made a name there but because i don't go to channel 5 often i didn't get to watch him there. but when he transferred to channel 7 he had more break and had more things going. he had an album that made a hit on the radio and etc. until now his bubble gang show still able to provide something new. from different jokes they always have. i liked Dating Doon segment. and now i like the Youtube spoof they have on their show.
@zandi458 (27948)
There are many comedians in my country and they are popular entertainers. Yes, some of them can mimic the politicians actions which can break the heat of political campaigns. I don't have any one particular that I like most as all of them are clowns in their own right. They are just great.
@hotsummer (10523)
so who are those funny comedians in your country that you really like. maybe your comedians are more funny than here. but still our comedians are already very funny. and so i am happy watching them each time. but i admit that it is not every time that they are funny . there are times that their jokes just won't make any one laugh . but still generally they are so funny. i would like to watch your comedians in youtube if their jokes are in english.