Are you earning anything on mylot

@raj_ka (431)
I am just stucked at 1$ now and want to know how to earn more on mylot. Do blogs also earn you money other than discussions. How much can we earn through mylot and how much did you earned
@madhuvamsi (1185)
This a good question, in mylot you have to respond to the discussions with some quality and with some meaning without it. You will not get much, so, select the topic which you are good at and try to respond to user and solve this problem as much as possible. Simple just posting a discussion will not fetch much money. But if the discussion gets good response then give reply to those commentators. But whatever you do, the earnings will move in snail manner. One more thing is that if you are not active for atleast 2 days then there is chance of yours earnings get deducted, so, it is tough time.. I do not think blogs will get any payments from mylot. Tasks is the place where you can make quick money. I had made most of mine from tasks. Most of tasks are successful done by me and rejection did not happen much to me..
@raj_ka (431)
What i observed is most of the people are interested in answering good rankers question than people without a ranks. If you see some questions they sound very stupid and for such question you will see 30 responses.
Forget about other persons activity, you make a circle of friends. Reply to their responses and do post your discussion and look at your present discussion see already some 5 to 6 members had answered or responded. See which category the my lot members are more attracted and put discussions. all the best..
@akuler (3534)
Hi raj_ka, The basic thing to earn here from your posts is quality and length. Even you made a lot of posts but without quality and length you can't really earn anything here. If you started a discussion, your earnings would be same if your discussion receive 1 response or 100 responses. But if you want to earn more from there, you have to give a comment on every responses that your discussion receive. Remember, our earnings here is from our own works. Giving one line comment to the responses also didn't help us on our earnings. We hardly earn anything from it. Thank you comment didn't help either. Try to write more then 3 line posts. Since you are new here, the best way is giving your response to others discussions. You usually can write more on that and try to be descriptive on your responses. Good luck.
@raj_ka (431)
I agree with you but some question could be answered in straight one line instead of giving a round about answer.So i will try my best to make it simple with good quality.
@akuler (3534)
That is true, raj_ka. But since our earning base on our typing works, you might explain it a bit further on other paragraphs. Writing in paragraph also make your posts more friendly reader. Try to separate points by build a paragraph for each of the point.
If you can write just keep writing everyday. Responding to around 50 discussions or even maybe 3o discussions a day can make you earning here and its a great way to earn at that. You can also try the tasks that mylot has available for you to do and you can also earn that way. I have not done any tasks yet but i know you can earn from them. I also havent been on myot in a while mayeb a couple weeks or so and i am tryinn to respond to as many discussions in a day to earn and i know that if you write a well qualified response in a discussion then you can earn that way too. Also dont just write one or two lines but try writing a well written paragraph to a response as that will get you more earnings as well.
@raj_ka (431)
I will try this and i think that doing small tasks is also a good option which others mylot friends are suggesting.
@vandana7 (72375)
Hi Raj_ka, I just saw ur remark under Ajayrocks' discussion.:) Well, I did tasks. In fact, I did quite a few. And I earned satisfactorily.:) I may not have found it as tough because the topics that I generally selected were somehow related to my work experience, and my way of expression was also not objected to. I think almost 35 of my "writing" taks have been approved so far. And I did them within the last one month. On average, Sharon Bucks offers $1.50 per piece. I am satisfied with that because I can churn out quite a bit, unless I suddenly have some guests, and am forced to conclude it haphazardly like I had today, and a couple of days ago. So far only two rejects from her.:) And it is justified. I was expecting them to be rejects.:)
@raj_ka (431)
Thanks for the response vandana7. I am glad to hear a postive response from you or else now-a-days lot of bad experiences happening which made me feel very unsecure in doing online works. I will also try and let you know if i find any other good sites.
@greenline (14855)
Hello. It depends on how much time one can devote on to myLot every day. I don't earn much either, and that's mainly because my time on myLot gets limited with my other full time job taking most of the hours each day. I get a bit more time on the weekends. That;s when I would work on some of the tasks. That adds some income to the earnings I make from posting and responding to messages.
@Milesxiao (104)
oh, i am also a newbie to mylot, and i do not usually come here since joined three month before. but i believe that you could earn extra money from here, and get some useful konwledge at the same time. just like comments above, if you want to earn more, you must post quality posts , and pay attention to the tasks available, if some of those are your cup of tea, you could apply to complete them. good luck, and keep mylotting, my friend!