Prayers for my cousin jane.

@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Tomorrow my cousin is haveing major back surgery. Please pray for her. U don't have to respond to this discussion just pray for her, please. thank u.
@stephcjh (32327)
I pray that your cousin will be fine during and after her surgery. I will say a prayer for her. I hope she will do fine and recover well afterwards also. May she be blessed with a healed back.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
tHANKS SO MUCH STEPH. I aprreciate you praying for her.
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Jo, I know you said not to respond, but I'm doing it anyway :) I've said a prayer that your cousin's back surgery will go well and that she will heal quickly. I had a partial spinal fusion about a decade ago, and it really helped me, so I hope she fares as well! Hugs, Karen
Jo, I hope your cousin did well in surgery today. You and she are in thoughts and prayers.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thank u so much Karen, she had a really rough time of it, is housebound for 3 months & they told her it would probably take her a year to get back to normal.
This brave lady has a long haul in front of her, but I find the strength of the human spirit amazing. I have a feeling that with the help of loving people, she will make it through all that work! I wish her well :) Karen
@suzzy3 (8352)
Good luck with your surgery my love will be thinking about you.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thanks sue, it is my cousin who is having the surgery. I appreciate your response.
@suzzy3 (8352)
It was meant for your friend,any friend of yours is a friend of mine.God bless.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
tHANKS sUE, U ARE VERY KIND & A GOOD FRIEND. hOPE YOUR MONDAY IS A HAPPY ONE.
@quita88 (3716)
Consider it done. Quita88
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thanks Quita, u are a blessing to have as a friend.
@quita88 (3716)
And, you are a great friend too
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
tHANKS DEAR.
@Lakota12 (42681)
praying anbd sending energies every thing help!
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thank u so much, u are very kind.
@Lakota12 (42681)
your so welcome!
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
@robert19ph (4584)
hello ANTIQUELADY, don't worry she will be fine. with you around and your family and friends and all of us here in mylot praying for her fast recovery and success in her operation. prayers can move mountain. GOD is good.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
tHANKS SO MUCH rOBERT, U ARE VERY KIND. She is my only female cousin, i have little family left. Have a HAPPY DAY.
Have a nice day!
I am Wishing Her All The Best.I hope she will recover fast :)
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thank u very much, u are very kind. Welcome to mylot. Hope u enjoy it as much as i do.
@JenInTN (27547)
You got it Jo! take care.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thanks JEN, U R A SWEETIE.
@cynthiann (18613)
• Jamaica
i READ YOU OTHER POST TOO. you ARE GOING THROUGH ROUGHT TIME. I DOP HOPE THAT YOUR COUSIN WILL BE O.K.. MY SISTER HAD BASCK SUGERY 3 WEEKS AGO AND IS RCOVERING WELL. LIFE CAN THROW US SOME MAJOT CURVES. MY BIL'S DUGHTER BY HIS FIRST MARRIGE IS SUFFERING FROM INCURABLE LUNG CANCER. HER TWO BOYS AR 6 & 7 . WE ARE ALL SHOCKED AND ONLY A MIRACLE CAN CURE HER. HER NO GOOD HUSBAND RAN OFF. IT IS JUST SO AWFUL BUT HER BROTHER SAD THAT HE WOULD TAKE HER CHILDREN AND RAISE THEM. HE IS CLOSE TO HIS SISTR AND HE IS DIVORCED BUT RAISING HIS ON SON. HE IS A GOOD MAN AND I KNOW THAT HE WILL DO HIS BEST AND ALL THE FAMILY WILL HELP. I SEE NICOLA EVERY TIME I GO TO THE U.K. AND SHE HAS ALSO COME OUT TO VISIT ME HERE IN J.A. I HAVE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS NOW IN FLORIDA AND SHE HS BONE MARROW DISEASE. SHE IS TOO OLD FOR A TRANSPLANT AND IS NOW HAVING EXPERIEMNTAL TREATMENT BUT THE PROGNOSIS IS NOT GOOD. I SPEAK TO HER TWICE A WEEK. SHE CANNOT LIVE ON BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS AS HER BIDY WILL REJEST THEM. WE HAVE TO ENJOY EAC DAY TO THE UTMOST - IT IS A GIFT THAT WE HAVE - BUT NOT FOREVER. I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR OCUSIN AND FRIEND. BLESSINGS
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
U are so kind. I knew i could count on you for prayers. I am so sorry you have friends & family w/such bad things. It is heart breaking to see then goinf through such awful things also. That is so sad for those lttle children to lose their mom. As for their dad he needs to be shot, the sorry thing. Thank u so much for your response & your prayers.
Dearest friend, Let us hope for the best. I underwent a back surgery a decade ago and although I´m not as if I was 15, I can do my things with good warm showers and pain killers. A big hug!!!
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thanks dear, I HOPE SHE DOES AS WELL AS U. tHOSE OLD WORN OUT BACKS CAN GIVE U A FIT. i KNOW MINE DOES ME ALL THE TIME BUT AM THANKFUL I CAN WALK EVEN IF IT IS SLOW. U take care & have a great day.
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I am wishing her good luck and my prayers are with her.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
Thanks so much rob. I am very worried about her.