What are your top three cookies?

@writersedge (22577)
Mine are: 1 oatmeal raisin 2 filled cookies with any fruit 3 fig cookies, Little Debbies actually is even better than fig neutons! So what are the top three cookies in your mind? Do you like them best hot out of the over, reheated in a microwave, refrigerated, straight out of a box? #1 hot from the oven is best #2 refrigerated I like best #3 Little Debbies straight out of a box.
@breepeace (3024)
1. White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies -- whenever the kids come around with those tubs of cookie dough for fundraising I have to get one. They're the best when they're still a little warm, nice and chewy. 2. Chewy Gingerbread -- They're probably one of my favorite things about Christmas. I got this recipe from a friend of my mom's and every year I make these, trying to keep extra to give away as gifts and to guests. 3. Lemon Sugar Cookies. Although I like almost any kind of cookie as long as it doesn't have raisins or maraschino cherries and I'm partial to ones that are soft or chewy.
@writersedge (22577)
I love Ginger cookies of all kinds around the holidays, too. Seems warm, cozy and like Mom used to make. Thanks and takea care.
@Maggiepie (7816)
[b] Dang, Bree! I had to go give myself insulin after reading your post! I've never even heard of your first cookie, & now I'm ready to toss my cookies (wait...maybe I could've put that better....) choices out the window in trade for just that one!!! Man do I ever wanna try those! Maggiepie "WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?"[/b]
@writersedge (22577)
I've had them, they're really rich and sweet. Our hospital gave them out to people who donated blood and that was my first time having them. Not a cheap cookie by any means.
@ElicBxn (61078)
chocolate chip, right out of the oven - are you trying to tempt me! I've lost over 30 lbs!!! Then chocolate mint girl scout cookies - frozen
@writersedge (22577)
Yup, if you're going to have chocolate chip, that's the only way to fly, right out of the oven. Never put the girl scout mint cookies in the freezer. What makes you think they ever got home to put in the freezer?! Like their Samoas, too, coconut and chocolate, really, really good! Go back to eating melba toast or whatever you dieters are eating! Congrats on loosing 30lbs.
@ElicBxn (61078)
before mom went into the health care center, she always keep a years supply of chocolate mint G.S. cookies in the freezer, after she moved to the Manor, I kept them for her, bringing over fresh boxes out of my freezer as she ran out... I forgot Simply Sandies, those are yummy right out of the bag - but they are so rich you can only eat a few no melba toast - I have a slice of cinnamon swirl bread with cream cheese for my breakfast carb/fat, a couple of oz of cheese or an egg and an oz of cheese for my protein and dairy and a piece of fruit - actually, if I have an egg, I put it on a slice of not so sweet bread with a slice of cheese and some mustard...
@writersedge (22577)
I like cinnamon swirl bread and cream cheese.
@carolbee (16231)
I prefer homemade chocolate chip cookies. Love them warm or at room temperature. Next I do like oatmeal raisin and finally sugar cookies. Haven't baked any cookies in years. Better I don't even have them in the house since I'll eat all of them. My husband isn't much of a cookie eater and our kids are grown and on their own. When they were small and I baked cookies, I would devour them faster than the kids got a chance to taste them. Was worse than a little kid.
@writersedge (22577)
Ha, ha, ha, love the losy couple of sentences, you're a riot. I like chocolate chip cookies after they've cooled a little from the over and oatmeal raisin, of course. Can not see what anyone sees in sugar cookies. My husband loves them, too. They taste like flour and sugar to me. But the first two, you and I would definitely have to make three batches, one for me, one for you and finally one for the kids!
@writersedge (22577)
last not losy, I'm tired, long day, sorry.
@carolbee (16231)
I knew what you meant..lol Didn't think it was lousy! I am part oink oink when it comes to eating sweets.
@Maggiepie (7816)
[b]Strawberry Newtons Danish Wedding Cookies Pecan Sandies Shoot. Now I'm craving something sweeeet. If I gain weight tomorrow, writersedge, I'll blame you! Maggiepie "WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?"[/b]
@writersedge (22577)
You're a hoot! Haven't had the first two, but I have had the third one. That one is really, really good, I agree with you. Now I'll have to go try the other two. Dog gone you!
@Maggiepie (7816)
[b] kikklekikklekikkle! Heehee! Snort! B.E.G. Maggiepie "WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?"[/b]
@CRSunrise (2964)
I think my top three cookies are chocolate chip, chocolate no bake and M&M cookies. Maybe it's the chocolate in all those, but those are the best that I can think of.
@writersedge (22577)
Love chocolate no bakes and chocolate chip, M & Ms, really, really hard, if I could get them partially melted. I like chocolate, too. Thanks and take care.
I love chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, mmmm and I like fig cookies. I like others also but the middle one I listed is my fav. I bake all kinds of cookies for gifts at Christmas.
@writersedge (22577)
Baked for the holidays are the best. MMMMMMMMM good! Thanks for your reply, any of those cookies would be great to find under my tree. Thanks embattled sparkle.