Finding mt friends@family

@missybear (11393)
Ever since my auny@uncle were here I've been a little home sick. It always happens after a visit. I found this new German site my uncle was telling me about and found 2 of my cousins and 1 of my friends from over 30 years ago. I have a little problem finding my girl friends course they all got married and have a different last name. I keep trying though. I feel a little bit closer to home being able to look at there site and check out there pictures and see what they been up to. What do you do to feel closer to home when you're so far away?
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I recently found a friend I haven't seen in 18 years on Myspace..I found her through her maiden name since some do add their maiden names also..so I just typed in her name and right there it was..I sent a message asking her if it was her and gave her details and she wrote back within minutes saying yeah it was and I asked for a photo..and it was..it was so cool to be able to reconnect that way and we have talked a few times since then..when she called tonight my hubby was like who in the world...but when I told him he was like cool..
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Thanks for the best response I really appreciate it alot.
@riyasam (16571)
i am sure like you in this aspect,i too have difficulty in finding my girlfreinds and when i do get one of them,i have a good time chatting with them,reminscing about the past years.
@missybear (11393)
It's fun isn't isn't it
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
Hi missy, Relax friend, the same thing goes to ones who had yours like situation. If you believe I am still searching the NET if I could somewhere locate my ex girl friend who I have not sen for the past 15 years or so. This pain is a pleasure in disguise.
@missybear (11393)
Good luck finding her.