Are there any real Lotteries which are not a scams like Euro lottery etc....

@Baluyadav (3643)
As many members got messages from unidentified e-mails that you have won the lottery,prize worth so and so millions.As a processing fee,kindly send so and so amount to process your money like that we get messages from that same persons.Now i got doubt that is there any real paying lotteries actually exists any where in the world,if so what are the norms?
@olepmis (843)
Unidentified emails that you have won in a lottery are all scams, delete them at once. Please do not respond to them they will scam you. The norms is that you buy a lottery ticket and once you win, the lottery will contact you direct to your email address (and not anddressed to undisclosed recipients which most scam emails have) and once verified, will send you money and will never ask you any processing fee. I hope you have not replied to these scam emails.
@Baluyadav (3643)
Hi,olepmis,Thank you for your detailed response and as you hoe i never gave response to that mails.I am living in India,can i purchase lottery ticket from online or there are any ways to purchase.Have a nice day.
@Baluyadav (3643)
Hi,Is there lotteries company selling tickets online/If you know genuine one,kindly tell me.All the best.
@Baluyadav (3643)
Hi,thank you for your response and congrats for getting the best response mark.All the best and have a nice time.
@stephcjh (32327)
I do not know of any legit lotteries online. I heard that most of them are scams. I know there is one legit one but I cannot think of the name of it. I have seen them on television giving away the money, is how I know about it.
@Baluyadav (3643)
Hi,stephcjh,thank you for caution me,as i want to invest seriously in on line lottery.I heard that many are scams,but i want to clarify some senior members.Have a nice day.