Is playing online games relaxing for you ?

@greenline (14855)
There is a huge variety of online games these days. I like playing some of the games. But, not the ones which need very high skills. I am not that skilled with playing games. Ha ha ! I just like to play the simple ones , just for relaxation. How about you ? Do you like playing online games ? Do you find them relaxing ?
@Porcospino (27927)
• Denmark
I like to play online games and I think that it is a nice way to relax. I spend a lot of time online. I study online and when I need a break I like to play some games for a while. I like many different kinds of games for instanse puzzle games, strategy games, escape games and hidden object games. Some time ago I often participated in tournaments against other players. Now I usually play alone or with my husband
@greenline (14855)
How are you. Nice to see you. Oh, you are very skilled playing games. Yes, there are a variety of online games. Amazing ! For me, I just can play the simple ones like Tetris and Collapse. I play the free games only, because every time I play the competition game I lose ! LOL !
@Iriene88 (5346)
Dear Greenline, I have not really got into online game. However, at times where there are some online games available at latest movie website, then I will just try to play for awhile. It is quite fun, a change I guess. "A Breath of fresh air"
@greenline (14855)
Yes, I don't play the games often either. Only once in a while. You are right. That's just for a change, to get relieved of the monotony. Have a nice day !
@sweetie1026 (1723)
Yes, i do play online games, right now i am addicted to facebooks' farmville. i got hooked on it and then i got almost all my family members and relatives and friends to play too. I too, do not like to play complicated games so i just do farmville and i enjoy farming and harvesting my crops. Try it, who knows you might enjoy it too. Good day to you, my friend.
@greenline (14855)
Hello Sweetie. How are you ? Oh, thank you. I have not played Farmville. I will give it a try. Yes, I might enjoy it too. Thank you for the suggestion. Have a nice day !
@cdparazo (5768)
I don't really play any online games. What relaxes is reading and watching movies or simply playing with my kids. I don't play much games even offline. I get bored with it after awhile even those with levels. I guess to each is his own.
@greenline (14855)
How are you ? Yes, reading amd watching movies are more enjoyable. I don't play the online games often either. Just once in a while. Even then, only the simple ones. I am not that good playing the games.
@ybong007 (6656)
I play generals and company of heroes, the graphics are good, even the game itself is exciting. Although I have not played the game for sometime now especially I'm hookd on mylot. Cheers!
@greenline (14855)
Oy yeah, many people are hooked on myLot. Me too ! Very nice participating in the myLot community, indeed. When I play, I play only the simple ones, like tetris.
@adhyz82 (36255)
i only like WE and Age of empires. i never like online games or games in cell phone.it make me confused and complicated. if i want to be relax, i go to online and earn some money. it make me addicted now more than play online games
@greenline (14855)
yes, playing games online is not the choice for many people. I do play some times, but not that often, and not that addicted I would say. Playing just for fun.
@cher913 (25865)
i actually find the games that my daughter plays fun though frustrating! i have a lot of fun though but would rather be on here making money! :-)
@greenline (14855)
Hello Cher. How are you ? Yeah, you said it right ! It is more fun making money here on myLot !