She is angry at me so she won't talk to me!

There is a woman at work who won't talk to people when she is mad at them! It is really stupid and childess! This woman is obsessed with a person she can't stand and won't stop talking about him! I got so fed up with her talking about this person I told my fellow employee to shut up! I couldn't take it anymore! So now she is on a not speaking to me! It won't last but if she wants to play games I will to! I just won't talk to her when she starts talking to me again and she how she likes them apples!
@ElicBxn (61067)
enjoy it while it lasts! creep - the other lady I mean
I really am enjoying this! I hope it last for along time!
@ElicBxn (61067)
oooo, maybe if she forgets, you can bring up something else!
@Emvy548 (387)
One who learns to forgive is always greater. Maybe she was letting off steam when she spoke about the person she was obsessed with. Over the course of time she will surely realize what she has done and start talking to you again. In the meantime be considerate because people like this can be taken to be ill.
If she is letting off steam she has been doing this for years when it concerns the guy she hates! When ever she starts talking to me I'll be nice!
@stephcjh (32327)
People in the workplace can drive a person insane with that crap. I got so tired of hearing it also. I would tell them that I did not want to hear about it ro the latest happenings but they would come back to me 5 seconds later and ask me if I wanted to hear the latest. It got on my last nerve. I am so glad to work at home now. Those moody people ruin your work day.
Tell me about it! If this woman isn't talking crap about this guy she is extremely moody and she brings everyone down at work! I wish i could work at home!
hello bluepacker, it's better to leave her alone and move on. Life is so short that you might miss a lot of opportunities in life if you choose to talk with this woman. that's her choice, and that is not a good way for a conversation it gives negative impact on you and your friends. she has a problem,she should deal with it if she really wants to end it instead of getting you guys involved.but be careful.
She definately has a problem! I doubt she'll deal with it or any of her other problems! I will only talk to her when she talks to me! When that will be is anyone's guess!
hi blue65packer . I am wondering if this woman actually has a crush on the person she says she cannot stand , and thats why she keeps on talking about him as her crush is not returned. this can be so irritating when you have to work around this person. I would just ignore her rather than get into a confrontation as it will just escalate and cause more bad tempers all around. sometimes if left alone and ignored these people either change their way of acting or quit the job. I think ignoring someone like that is the best way to handle it unless you hAve to work closely with her. I think we have all been there at least once. I tried doing as you said you did and it just keep on going with me getting called in to the supervisors office as the talker reported me . the supervisor said I know she is a pain in the patootie but just ignore her . the next time she comes in here might well be her last . so I did ignore her and she was ultimately fired.
Maybe she does have a crush on the guy! Anyway I will ignore her when she gets like this again! thanks for the response!
You're completely right that she is acting childish and what she is doing by ignoring people she is mad at, shows how immature her thinking is. I would say to just leave her alone. You got what you wanted by telling her to shut up and she did. Now she's not talking to you about the guy anymore. When she's ready to talk to you, she will, but in the meantime, just leave her alone and don't act the same way she does. If you must talk to her because of work, then do it. Don't act childish like her and try to ignore. Be the bigger person; the mature one. If you have to talk to her, talk to her. But if you don't, then don't. When she does start talking to you, forget about the past and move on. If you guys dwell on that conversation you had, you'll only be so focused with that and all the negativity surrounding it that you can't think of anything else. If you want to rant more, you can rant here some more and let all your anger out because anger isn't good for a person to bottle up.
So far this woman still isn't talking to me and I don't expect it io change soon! If she does start talking to me and it is about the guy she hates I'll just walk away and not talk to her! Thanks for the response!
@lazeebee (5466)
Hi, I don't have much patience with these people. I feel that, if you're annoyed with someone, you shouldn't be focusing on them, like talking so much about them. It irritates me to no end. I'd most probably tell her off, like you did, and if she ignores me, good! I really have no need for people like her in my life!
I feel the same way! I have no patience for people like that and I don't need them in my life either! Thanks for the response!
@ladygator (3468)
Well I am not sure. It does sound childish, but it will still be the same if you do it. I do understand you wanted to tell her to shut up, it would get tiring. But has she stopped then?
This woman still hasn't talk to me and I'm sure when she starts talking again she'll contine with the same crap! She has been obsessed with this guy she doesn't even though forever and it won't change anytime soon!