game??

What game are you playing currently now...
@May2k8 (10159)
I am playing Counter Strike, Zuma, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and I also have many games which I don't have time to play. I like strategy, puzzle, action and war games.
vice city is very cool... isnt it... but i have played zuma yet... can anyone tell what's the objective of the game..
@May2k8 (10159)
Zuma Deluxe - Zuma Deluxe Game
goal of the game is just for fun because nothing to do, you can see the picture about Zuma. Zuma is a game of balls that must be equated color. If you complete the mission with faster time then you get many score bonus. It just example.
wow... i have not tried zuma yet... gotta try it asap
@anklesmash (1414)
call of duty modern warfare 2 it is epically brilliant
is modern warfare a part of call of duty
yes
@kidx1234 (56)
Im playing modern warfare 2 staying on the 1st prestige don't want to worry my self
is modern warfare a strategy game..
counter strike
cs is a pretty nice game... what part are you playing in it...
@kevinll (967)
I play car race game, zuma or other moto games. Sometimes i can try some new games when i feel tired. Some small game is funny.
racing games are really cool.. if you are to pick the best game you have played so far... which one will you pick...
@codris (783)
i play a lot of games, now i'm playing "star wars: the force unleashed" and " call af cthulhu: dark corners of the earth" i like a lot star wars, and i've a lot of star wars videogames. THe second is my favourite game, it's like a survival horror with a bit of mystery and investigation, i love it, it's story was take from H.P. Lovecraft novels about cthulhu and the other gods.
i have not played call af cthulhu: dark corners of the earth... i like star wars... but its not so special to me... i love war craft...
@slovenc1 (2091)
• Slovenia
I play many games and recently i finished modern warfare 2(call of duty). It took me half of Friday and a few hours of Saturday morning to finis it. But now i am playing Splinter Cell and will take me much more because this game is full of secret paths you need to find but it's worth my time because it's not just shooting.
@shail5554 (232)
I was playing Batman Arkham Asylum but now I am getting an error when I am starting it. Just I have installed El Matador.
@Porcospino (28042)
• Denmark
Recently I have been playing the games on Jenkatgames, Gamescene, Bigfishgames and King. I like puzzle games, strategy games, escape games and hidden object games. There are lots of hidden object games on Bigfishgames, and I like to play the online versions and download the free trials. I haven't actually bought any of the games, but I am considering it, because there are a few games that I am very interested in. Sometimes I also like to games on King, and I think it is fun to participate in tournaments against other players.
• Estonia
I am playing Postal 2 at the moment, but also ... Minesweeper!:D