slow internet grates my nerves....

wahh... slow internet.. no internet.... it's just can be annoying. yesterday, i didnt have an internet connection for nearly 7 hours. especially, when i have very important thing to do online. sometimes, i feel like crying and i catch myself.... that i get silly over the internet. there used to be days when we had lived without it... hehehe.. how about u? does it bother u?
@Porcospino (28021)
• Denmark
I have a wireless internet connection and it isn't that great. It has become better recently, but there are still days when the connection is very slow and days when there is no connection at all. I can get very frustrated when the internet isn't working, because I study online, and if I can't use the internet I can't do my homework on time. When I switch on my computer I always do the most important things at first like checking my email or checking the news from my teachers, because I never know how long I can remain online. My husband and I sometimes talk about getting another internet connection, because the wireless internet connection is quite unstable.
@drannhh (15235)
Yes, it is grating, but I remember when the fastest we had was 110 baud! Then it went up to 300, wow, but it still took over a minute for the screen to load! Now we get annoyed if we have to wait microseconds. I wonder what new must-have things this generation will be looking back at someday and remembering when they didn't have them.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
your not a alone cause i have slow speed connection at times,for the past few months i had been having slow connection where i can't get online and when i do get online the browser page keep failing to load so i have to refresh it more than once to get it up.i know it can be annoying and irritate cause the internet and being online is so important to us now that they all become technological and maybe even addicted to being online too.i frustrate me many times when i can't be online something i just wanna damage my computer and my modem and i had attempt to do so many times..lol...