How many of you have experience with "textbrokers.com"?

Would you tell us what you know. Not as a referral, if that is a possibility, but I would like to know if they pay regularly, if there is plenty of work, etc. How are they to work with? They were pointed out to me today, and I know some of you have said you write there.
I have never heard of this site before. Let me know how you do with it. I may be tempted to do it myself. Perhaps it is something I can pass along to my daughter too. She enjoys writing and has a way with words.
Hi Butterfly! I've added another comment on Textbroker up at the top if you'd like to see it. I hope this helps a little for people to understand what it's all about.
It sounds like it could be a go, Elusive. I am pursuing a slower life style, and it may help.
@Polly1 (12647)
Hi GG, I have never heard about this site, I just read your response from Kashmeresmycat, it sounds like something I would like to check out. I have more time on my hands now since its after Christmas. Ebay has slowed way down, but them darn bills keep coming in the mail, I have to make money. How is your foot/feet doing, I hope your healing up good. I also hope that you find the perfect thing for you to do.
Polly, I am healing fine in my foot, my personal life needs nurturing, so that is the reasoning behind my job quest. I am taking fewer pain pills, but the doc will not even look at my foot until Thursday.
@dragon54u (31638)
Gerty, thanks for bringing this up! I just read Kashmere's reply and I never knew about this particular site. It sounds like something I would like to do. I write a lot now but sometimes there are a couple days between assignments were I would like to pick up a few extra dollars. Thanks again!
New source of income is always good.
@quita88 (3716)
I'm not much on this kind of a site, but from what I could tell it's advertsing place for scottrade and forex. but I really didn't look too long. I'd just like to know if the members who belong to it and do write there what take is on this site as you do.
@quita88 (3716)
You are right! I typed www.textbroker.com into my browser this time and got a different site. I had a pop up with the one that was in your discussion-------- and it was an advert for forex. Looks good to me and I'll try it later. Just got loads of things to do today. You might warn others of a pop up.
Good warning Quita. I am going to sign up there as soon as I finish my current freelance assignment.
@savypat (20245)
This looks like a search engine to me. I didn't see any money making opportunities there, did i just miss them?
I think I put it in wrong. Kashmere's my cat put in the right link. I am in the middle of a freelance assignment right now, so I have not registered yet. I think I put an 's' on the end when you do not need an 's'.
@savypat (20245)
Well I read your responses and signed up, they said waiting lists so we'll see.
@cyrus123 (6364)
I have never heard of this, myself. However, if you hear anything, please let me know. I may be interested in this. I have been looking for a work at home job for quite sometime but it's hard to find anything that's legitimate and I would like to do something on the net. Kathy.
Kathy, check out the other responses, it may work for you.
@creationhub (3070)
I did checked out this site before. It sounds like a great site for writers to earn money. I wish they allow internationals. At this time, only U.S. citizens are eligible. I do hope that they open for international as I like writing and really hope to use sites like these to earn online.
There are not as many international sites, it is true. I have written for one broker, and there is another here on the lot who will hire, but they do not pay quite as well.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya GardenGerty, Textbrokers are okay I suppose if you do take writing articles in a serious way. I have a problem with them as I am the kind of writer who can only write her own way and no one else┬┤s. It seems that if you write the articles for them you have to be very good and my grammar is just about for those kind of things. I speak Spanish continually so all my apostrophe┬┤s sometimes get put in the wrong places and I really have no time for People taking my articles to pieces they take me as they find me or nothing. However if you do take it up sure thing you will be very good at it and make quite a bit of money. Outsourcing for other People can bring money specially if you know all about the subject you have to write up on. Good luck to you. Take care now. Sue.xxx