Who here loves mylot?

@ANIME123 (2472)
I love this website mylot so much theirs so many interesting people with a lot of different opinions and I just love to here what people always have to say in here. Does anybody else love mylot as much as I do? This website is the greatest couldn't find a better one even if I tried.
@banban (602)
No doubt that myLot is great, and I like it. But I don't like it that much to think that I love it. I've met many other great websites too. There are many active mylotters here, so we can feel that you were in a TRUE community. It's a place where we can not only learn, but also earn. Sounds great, isn't it? :) Happy mylotting.
@ANIME123 (2472)
Yes it does sound great that we can all be a true community and we get paid for our opinions. Thanks I hope you have a happy mylotting too.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
we all do love mylot that's why most and all of us is here...if we didn't love mylot we wouldn't be here especially most of the days and spending ex amount of hours participating and communicating with each to share opinions and ideas.
@ANIME123 (2472)
I'm glad that so many people are with mylot otherwise it wouldn't be much fun. Everyone loves to share their opinions on here. I'm glad for that.
@jambi462 (4595)
I'm a real big fan of mylot. It helps me slay boredom and it helps me to add to my savings account. It's hard not to enjoy a program like that.
@ANIME123 (2472)
Yes it helps to do something if you got nothing to do. Thats why I always come here when I'm bored.
@Jennlk84 (4216)
I think Mylot is a pretty great place! It's a very unique website with a great community of people. I love spending my extra time here when I can. Mylot Rocks!
@ANIME123 (2472)
Mylot has a variety of people and does has the best community. Mylot will never go out of style.
@Hazelrose (2182)
Hi ANIME123,I love mylot so much.I enjoyed working here because i can feel that my mind is working.Besides it improves my english and develop my writing skills.Mylot for me is a very good site not only to earn but to learn.Happy mylotting!Have a nice day!
@ANIME123 (2472)
I'm happy to see that you are also learning from mylot in developing your english and writing skills, it's always good to learn.
I'm not a huge fan of social networks and I can only think of two other sites/forums I find worthy of my time. The people on myLot are very interesting. From many different places and many different backgrounds. I never feel like I'm wasting time talking to the people on thins site. And people on this site are probably the most respectful in all or the Internet-land. People disagree on things and they debate issues like adults. It is a wonderful environment indeed. lol :)
@megamatt (14323)
Absolutely, I love MyLot. I've said it once, I'll say it again, and I'll say it a million times. The website really is the best of all worlds. It allows people to make money, also a plus. Not only that, it has interesting discussions on a variety of topics. There is something for everyone at MyLot. Truly, it is a great place to spend a great amount of time.
I am addicted to Mylot. You can see how many posts I have made here and you can see how much I like here:) This is a very interesting website. My goal is to have the most posts. I love China