Mypage5 site

@yugasini (12838)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, I have registered with Mypage5 site 4 months back,i could not make neither more earnings in this site nor more friends in this site,i am not so active like mylot in other sites like "mypage5" and "kalutasan sites",i does not know why i am not using these two sites and could not make any paypout from mypage5 site,there are lot of friends to me in mylot,everyday i am watching who are posted the discussions,and what responses they have given to me,so the other sites could not create more attraction than mylot to me,what about you regarding mypage5
@kiran8 (15319)
• Mangalore, India
I too have been amember of mypage5 for about 6 months or so, but have not been very active.but i am trying to be more active now.the earning opportunity is good but not great,but there is no feeling of closeness like here.One gets to see ones earnings straightaway after posting and uploads, but,when you start a blog the payment shows later after it has been posted...not a bad site and it is trusted since it has been paying its members regularly...
@yugasini (12838)
• Anantapur, India
hi kiran, thanks for the response,have you recieved the payout from mypage5,till now i have not crossed one dollar in mypage5,kalutasan is better i have crossed more than one dollar it is simple site,if you have not tried try it,have a nice day
@kiran8 (15319)
• Mangalore, India
I have been active for a few days only on mypage5. I have already collected more than 2 dollars.You get paid for uploading pics and starting blogs...It is not that difficult to earn there.The only problem is that there is hardly any interaction like here, it is boring...The navigation too is not very good , the pages open very slowly, so you need to have a lot of time and patience to post there..all the best yugasini
@KompitaPita (2053)
• Bulgaria
Hi, Yugasini. I am also a member in this three sites, but we must say that they are a little bit different sites. 'Kalutasan' is a site when you can ask questions and giving an answers and you go paid for this. It's not a place for discussions or something... MyPage5 is a social networking site where we can chat, make new friends and upoad videos etc... And MyLot is of course my favorite place all over the net, but it's different... Here we can start discussions and have fun with all members.
@yugasini (12838)
• Anantapur, India
hi kompitapita, thanks for the response,mylot is a uniqui site with all these features,like questions,answers,chat,make new friends,earnings,every thing is in mylot except the upload videos,i think it is not so important to us,how many of us will upload videos,have a nice day
• Bulgaria
Yugasini, the difference is not just the videos... in mp5 you earn via posting comments in other people profiles and chatting, and here we post discussions and we talking ...it's realy different...
@raydene (9874)
Hi Sweetie I'm not a member. I have alot to do online as it is so have opted out of this one. Good luck xoxoxoxoxo
@yugasini (12838)
• Anantapur, India
hi raydene, thanks for the response,what are you doing online,what is the list of sites you are using,i am curiacity to know the daily online work,if you provide me either on response or seperately by private message,i am happy to know everything from you,have a nice day
I agree 10/10 mypage is not appealing amin its not interesting to go with coz they have blogs which are just sht no resposes no comments no interaction and the most important Ur questions will never be answered in it people are just busy filling up blogs thats very sad , the admin wants a good database so he is paying off
@yugasini (12838)
• Anantapur, India
hi velocity, thanks for the response,i found in mypage5 no friends,i have made only 5 friends till now,no messages and no comments from the friends,if so the stereo typed coments,only uploading photos and making blogs,i does not know,so i am not interested on that site too,have a nice day
@adhyz82 (36255)
i think the biggest different MP5 and mylot is about limitations. in MP5, we are limited on how many give comments in another wall, make a blogs, comments in another blogs etc. in mylot, we are free to make a discussion is more longer or more active is OK.
@yugasini (12838)
• Anantapur, India
hi adhyz, thanks for the response,i found there is no interaction of friends in mypage5,but in mylot just like chat,we can send messages and postings and get the responses immediately,i am check mypage5 once in a week that there is any new messages and friends in my list,i am not finding like that,have a nice day