My neighbor just gave me a horrible laugh, hahahaha!

@roldango (231)
A tragedy sometimes can bring a good laugh! This neighbor of mine (i live in Cebu, Philippines) eagerly narrated to me how his aunt was rushed to the hospital after falling from a long stairway. He was so serious about the subject when i cut him off with his long narration to ask, "what happened at the hospital? Is your aunt okey now?" I was so totally confused when he said in reply, " The Doctor announced my aunt was DEAD OR ALIVE." It didnt take me long to figure that what he actually meant was THE DOCTOR ANNOUNCED HIS AUNT WAS DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Hahaahhahahaha!!!!! funny little neighbor.
I think it's a bit rude to laugh on the mistakes of someone especially since that he is still feeling the loss of his aunt. A little less love perhaps and a little more common decency.
@roldango (231)
yah after that i realized it was so insensitive of me to have laughed that hard...
@pandaeyes (2068)
Goodness,well I hope you didn't laugh out loud thinking he was joking before you discovered what he had said. Poor old Aunt. I have laughed at unfortunate moments before. Once a friend fell and hit her head in school, I was laughing because she looked so funny as she suddenly lost balance but when she got up,her head was bleeding quite badly and I felt shocked that I had thought it was funny.
@roldango (231)
I couldn't do the laughing because he was damn so serious while saying those words... I waited to get home and laughed till i dropped......
@ifa225 (11093)
that is horrible, i can't laugh if i were u. i will mad at him.