karma

Does anyone believe in Karma? Karma basically is a belief system that says if you do something good for others, you will have something good done for you. Or do something bad, then something bad will happen to you.
@iAlicia (758)
I am one of the many people who believes in karma. Recently I have had some REALLY bad things happening in my life. Not necessarily bad, but not favorable. I couldn't figure out why all this has been happening, because I've always been about good karma. Well today I went to dictionary.com and looked up the word "karma." This is what I read: kar·ma /'k?rm?/ –noun 1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. 2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation. 3. fate; destiny. 4. the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something. 1. Hinduism & Buddhism The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny. 2. Fate; destiny. 3. Informal A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling: There's bad karma around the house today. noun (Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation This is why.
ive also had bad things happening in my life, i think its because i have done a lot of bad things recently as well, and i stopped, and sooner or later, i started getting some good luck, its also true with my friend who doesnt really do anything bad in his life, and everything good comes to him
@myklj999 (26973)
I'm a firm believer in karma; I try to do as much good as possible so that good will return to me. I've noticed that when someone does something bad to me, it doesn't take long for something bad to happen to them without me doing anything; and when I do something good without thought of reward for myself, something good happens for me in the near future.
that nice to hear, i am the same as you, except i dont relaise when im doing something bad, because you cant define somthing as bad,
@ishavasyam (1802)
Yeah I do believe in this system strongly...it can be explained like this...every cause their is an effect..
yup that is a gud explanation,
@lilaclady (28238)
yes I believe in karma, in fact I am counting on it...
just like me then, hope it works like the show my name is earl, lol
@xtinelee (3377)
I think karma was invented by humans, so that if something bad happened to us, we would have someone to blame it for.
i dont think so, im hindu, and i believe in this, well most hindus do
@angelface23 (2498)
yes. Karma is a very real thing. If you do something bad to someone then it will come back to you in time.
@angelface23 (2498)