Which do you prefer?..... Spring, Summer,Autumn or Winter

Summer..... i love to swim in the beaches when its summer
i like winter....
@Kylalynn (1773)
• South Africa
I love all the seasons. Autumn is nice because of all the nice colours on the trees when the leaves are changing. Spring is nice, all the baby animals are being born, and you see them when driving around. Summer is great as most of the time is spent outdoors. Although it does get a bit too hot at certain times of the day. Winter is great, to cuddle up with a good book in front of the fire. Enjoy your swimming.
@yorb24 (2180)
I like the spring time. Not too hot or not too cold. Perfect weather for going outside.
@JessieMae (345)
I like all the seasons for different reasons. Spring I like because the flowers are blooming, trees are getting their leaves back. The weather is normally nice enough that you can wear long sleeves with out having to have a big heavy jacket on. Summer time is when I enjoy swimming, Sitting out under the stars, camping, barbequing, going to the lake, etc. I love being able to wear shorts and capris. Plus summer is when baseball season is!! Fall is when the leaves start turning colors, and I love that! Again, as I said with Spring, You don't have to wear a big heavy coat. But you also can wear long sleeves with out being too hot or too cold. I love the winter because there are no more insects, I love the snow. Winter time is when my favorite holiday rolls around, which is THANKSGIVING.
@nvtellan (1907)
I like rainy season.. but not too much rain or else there will be flash floods, etc..
@mcbota (2126)
I would like to be 4 summer seasons in a year and some snow but in summer too!LOL
@babyluna (54)
Summer and spring...
@caribe (2465)
Here they are all pretty much the same. It is summer all the time. There is a rainy and a dry season. I think I like the rainy season best. When I lived in the U.S. my favorite was, actually I had two. I loved Spring when everything begin to bloom and there were signs of life in the plants and I loved fall because it was brisk and cool, but not unpleasant to be outside.
@internauta (1044)
I pref Spring,beacuase summer most hot,winter most cold and autumn the end from vacation summer
@brendalee (6083)
There is something I like about all the seasons but my favorite would have to be fall. The trees are so pretty when they are changing colors. Plus I hate bees and they are gone in the fall.lol.
@moneymind (10520)
i much prefer summer time. greetings.: )
@Pigglies (9336)
All seasons seem to be the same here. I'd pick either spring or autumn though because we won't be hit hard with an El Nino then or have blistering heat waves.
winter. because my country dont have that season.
• Bangladesh
i love autumn.
@PSF123 (1169)
I prefer spring.