Do you ever pray?

@dana234 (2116)
Spain
If so, does it make you feel better?
@wolfie34 (26791)
The last time I prayed was about 18 years ago when I prayed that my nan would be ok, after battling a ten year fight against cancer she was cruelly taken away and at 15 I lost my faith, prayer was a waste of time for me and I've never prayed since. I don't believe in prayers, no one listens to me.
@stephcjh (32327)
I pray just about every day. I don't just pray for myself, but I also pray for others. There are alot of people in this world who are worse off than I am and alot of them need alot of prayer. I do ask the lord for things in my family but I also pray for other people and their families needs. I think prayer does alot of good in most cases. We do not always get exactly what we pray for, but I think that with good solid prayer we get what we need or have to have in some form. It does make me feel better when I pray because at least the lord knows I am in need of his strength and power.
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
Yes, you´re right. We should bear in mind that there are so many people who are in need of help. Thanks for your answer. + Dana
@limcyjain (3523)
Yes i do pray early in the morning and also before i go to sleep. It surely give me a sense of peace and calmness from the daily tensions fo life.
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
Thanks for your input.
I love God with all my heart and sole. I pray every day, at anytime I want. No special written prayers, only prayers from my heart. I usually pray about other people and their needs. I always feel good when talking to God. Do you pray? How do you feel?
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
When I´ve prayed it made me feel sad, I guess it´s because I´ve only done it when I was in a desperate situation, which is wrong.
I'm sorry you were sad. Your Father in Heaven loves you very much, and He is there for you at all times. Thank Him for your blessings as well as your trials. Blessings dear.
Thank you for the best response, I appreciate it.
It really relaxes your mind, so i pray twice a day, morning and at night.
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
Thanks for your response.
• Japan
yes i pray, certainly it makes me feel good, what abt u ???