Crazy Hair

Blue hair!!
Camden, Indiana
I seriously miss having crazy hair. I have had the entire rainbow in my hair. I just can't have normal hair and having this black hair is getting so boring. I need to express myself! It's funny because I am constantly in black clothing and only like black clothing but when it comes to my hair...I want colors. many different colors! Is anyone else like this?
I have a friend that acts just like you.
• Camden, Indiana
I am not sure if that is good or bad haha
@TheAmazingSquid It's very good. She is a very good person. She is just a little bit crazy.
• Camden, Indiana
@TheInvisibleMan Well i am for sure a little crazy and plenty insane.
@Trensue (5259)
Not me, but I have a funny story about colored hair. Do you want to hear it?
• Camden, Indiana
Yes please!
• Camden, Indiana
@Trensue thats hilarious. kids are pretty funny.
@Trensue (5259)
@TheAmazingSquid They are not afraid to say what they think.
@ShifaLk (16078)
Wow.! Would you mind sharing your previous hairstyle with us?
• Camden, Indiana
It was cut short. very short. I had it red at first. then changed it blue. let me see if i can grab a picture...
@ShifaLk (16078)
@TheAmazingSquid wow... Thank you for sharing... You're very cute
@ShifaLk (16078)
@TheAmazingSquid Oh I see! So, as your hair are growing now, are they healthy again?
@Mike197602 (14026)
I have no hair My preference for dyed hair on ladies is blue or scarlet
• Camden, Indiana
I have had both actually. I have had pretty much every color in my hair. blue, purple, red (a few different shades), brown, black, blonde, green, pink. I have had so many different colors. and well orange too....profile pic. lol
• Camden, Indiana
I am also a tattoo freak xD
@Mike197602 (14026)
.
@imravi (2351)
That hair color looked super cool...I myself am not a big fan of coloring hair...though i want dreadlocks....
• Camden, Indiana
dreadlocks are a little too much for me personally. a lot of people can pull them off but i will never haha
@imravi (2351)
@TheAmazingSquid I cannot pull them off..I know..but still want them once. lol
• Camden, Indiana
@imravi id never be able to pull them off. Sometimes if you have nice long hair and dread half of it but keep the other half straight. it looks pretty cool that way
I sure want different hues of blue on my hair but I'm still chicken to try it out. I only settle for reddish brown colors. Do you deep condition to keep your hair healthy?
• Camden, Indiana
Oh yeah! Do the blue!! And yeah I do deep condition my hair. I don't wash it everyday and i always use damage controlling shampoos and conditioners. and when I do dye my hair i always get small tubs of deep conditioning treatments. i leave it in for 5 minutes in the shower or 15-20 minutes out of the shower then i rinse it out. I can find super cheap ones that really do the job. Just don't bleach your hair over and over and over. Give your hair a good break in between.
@TheAmazingSquid aw, I want to try it now but I just dyed my hair 2 weeks ago ...As for me I only deep condition for about a month after dyeing because I'm too lazy to wait for 10 minutes in the shower. My hair doesnt rebel against me though . I only color about 2-3x/ a year.
• Camden, Indiana
@lapizlazuli If you have just dyed your hair then you should wait awhile for the color to fade. Changing just dyed hair is an absolute pain. I would know...I have changed my hair color 4 times within a month. Not easy and very damaging. The best advice I can give is, be careful with bleach, research the volumes or ask a hair dresser at a salon about bleach. Also, toning your hair when bleaching is an amazing thing. It takes the yellow from your hair.
What's stopping you from getting that rainbow effect? Black will go with anything. Am I missing something here
• Camden, Indiana
Money mostly. I also am trying to not bleach my hair for a little while more from when i had it blue over the summer. Plus.....trying to bleach black hair is a horrid process that sucks. haha
@TheAmazingSquid That's really annoying. Hope you will go through with it and move on.
• Camden, Indiana
@allknowing Right now my hair is on the back burner. I have other priorities...like a new tattoo. Its been too long xD
• Lenox, Georgia
I used to dress in all black when I was younger. I love the rainbow colors in hair but I don't think I could pull it off myself. Lol. I think it's beautiful though.
@Trensue (5259)
I could something that was temporary. And the family would freak out.
• Camden, Indiana
Black is just comforting to me and makes me feel right. Any other colors just make me feel weird. But i have to have funky colored hair. haha
@Beatburn (4314)
I have a few friends who dye their hair. I can't.
• Camden, Indiana
Some people cant for work or school. It sucks. but whatever i guess.
Nope not me. A gal at work is like this but she had no problem with standing out in a crowd. I wouldn't mind adding colorful highlights in my hair if I knew the right product to use. We've tried a kit from the store on my teenager and it's a pain and it bleeds all over her neck and onto pillows ect! I've been told to go to beauty supply shops but most product doesn't have instructions because it's moreso for professionals
• Camden, Indiana
I have had tons of practice so i dont really have the same troubles. Vaseline is a big help. also really washing the excess out helps a lot too. getting it on a pillow or towel is going to happen no matter what. just try using an old towel and pillow cover.