Half Way Through April: Earnings

@kareng (10905)
Since I am just getting back to the site after several years of absence, I was wondering what to expect with earnings. I have seen a couple of you comment that you had already made the $5.00 minimum monthly payout and that is awesome. I have not reached it yet, but will in another day I think. Since the month is half of the way gone, I think I'm doing fairly well for a "newbie." Do you guys always make your payout each month? Or do you always go over? I can see how it is very possible to at least double or triple the minimum payout here with some good discussions and time put in to comment. So my big question to you is, what is your normal monthly payout run? Photo: public domain
My goal was dropped a few months ago. I make my $5 in the first week of the month. after that, it is whatever it shall be.
@db20747 (17664)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
This is awesome!! I want to do 5 a week!!
@db20747 I am shocked you don't make that already.
@db20747 (17664)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@sharon6345 nope!! About 6.00 a month!! If I do more post that might bring it up!!
• Lenox, Georgia
It ranges depending of course on interaction. =) Usually I earn anywhere from $10-$20.
@kareng (10905)
That is a nice amount. Thanks for your feedback!
I have always reached the minimum. But my goal is $10 and I don´t always reach it.
@kareng (10905)
Thanks for your feedback!
@kareng Now I´m over $9. I am very happy.
@resukill22 (10870)
Wow
It's all depends upon how much time and effort you put in here. If you want to earn the most possible, then you have to work for it.
@resukill22 (10870)
True
@kareng (10905)
@resukill22 Yes, Indeed!
@Torunn (4337)
• Norway
I came back a month before you and it seems like we'll reach payout at about the same time. I don't think I'll reach payout every month. I don't start enough discussions and very often real life interwenes. I'm not stressed though, it's a combination of a social thing, "meeting" people from all over the world and earning money, so when I reach payout it's more like nice bonus
@kareng (10905)
I am sure there will be months where I won't make payout either. I like to do things outdoors and I love to travel. I also have two new grandbabies so I love to spend time with them. Nice platform here and a great way to make friends in other countries and your own that you otherwise would never meet! Good luck!!
@Torunn (4337)
• Norway
@kareng Two new grandbabies must be so lovely :-) Good luck to you with all of it, you could do it all at once at some point? Travel with the grandbabies and see lot of new things outdoors!
@kareng (10905)
@Torunn That's so true!
I vary every month. And it depends on the time that I have to devote to the site. This month I reached the minimum around the middle of the month, so its probably going to be twice that this month, unless I start to slack, or everyone else starts to slack, we need each other for payouts.
@kareng (10905)
Very true, it is all about connections and conversation here.
@ShyBear88 (23882)
I almost always make my $5 each month. Right now I’m at $2 because the kids have been on spring break so I haven’t been on much.
@kareng (10905)
Thanks for the feedback, C! You still have half a month to make the payout so you can still make that happen :)
@ShyBear88 (23882)
@kareng thanks! I made 50 cents maybe a little more yesterday. I was pretty active
@kareng (10905)
@ShyBear88 That's a decent day.
@Gillygirl (26531)
• Sutton, England
It depends on how active I am. This month is good, currently at $11.51. Some months I don't make the minimum.
@kareng (10905)
Glad to hear you are on track to be paid this month, Gill!
@Gillygirl (26531)
• Sutton, England
@kareng Thank you!
@kareng (10905)
@Gillygirl You are welcome, friend!
@LindaOHio (3736)
I started the middle of March and have $15.
@kareng (10905)
You are doing great, Linda!
@LindaOHio (3736)
@kareng I just like writing and talking with people around the world!
@kareng (10905)
@LindaOHio It is a very nice little community here. I love it. Before, I think we had our own little group from the various writing sites we belonged to. Now it is like the doors are open to everyone and more diverse.
• Rupert, Idaho
I usually can make the payout amount in the first, halfway through right now I am almost at $11...so hoping to at least get to $20!
@kareng (10905)
That's cool, Courtney! $20 is a great goal for the month. Good luck!
• Rupert, Idaho
@kareng Thank you, I almost made it last month, but I am on the way to making it this month!
@kareng (10905)
@MommyOfEli2013 That's good to hear, Courney!
@Nevena83 (23590)
• Serbia
I always achieve a minimum and more than that. My biggest salary was $ 13
@kareng (10905)
That's great! Thanks for your feedback!
@Nevena83 (23590)
• Serbia
@kareng welcome
@kareng (10905)
@Shivram59 (10144)
@kareng It takes me three to four months to reach the payout.I hit the payout yesterday and now I have around two weeks to add to it .I'm trying to hit the payout again although I know it is easier said than done.
@kareng (10905)
Good luck!
@Shivram59 (10144)
@kareng Thanks,my friend.
@kareng (10905)
@Shivram59 You are welcome!
@myklj999 (26971)
My overall average monthly payment since September 2015 is $24.6925 I've reached over payout every month since they began paying again.
@kareng (10905)
Wow, JJ! I think that is the highest I've seen mentioned so far. You are a superstar!
@myklj999 (26971)
@kareng Anna (@LadyDuck) and Sharon (@sharon6345) are both up there with me
@myklj999 Correct, I made a bit more the past three months, but this is my average.
Yes, just keep commenting and posting you will get there. I think a normal payout for most is 10-12 dollars a month, but some make much more and others much less. It isn't really about the money although of course it is a nice benefit..and no one would be here without the money.
@kareng (10905)
The money is what keeps most here I imagine. Of course, I can see lots of nice friendships forming also!
@kareng I do not consider you a newbie. I consider you a returning My Lotter and welcome back to you. There was one time I did not make it so now I try to make it every time. Right now I am working on what I will be starting with.
@kareng (10905)
@Hannihar Thank you. You just have to keep an open mind. Let your thoughts expand. And write about it. Good luck to you.
@kareng Thanks but I cannot always think of something to write so I go into other posts and then maybe something will come to me or I will just continue answering others.
@kareng (10905)
@Hannihar So you need to train your brain. What are the things you are curious about? What inspires you? What are the things that you love?
sometimes I make it and sometimes not. My usual payout is around $5 but sometimes i make a little more.
@kareng (10905)
That's good that you make it every month. I am going to strive for making payouts every month and doing a little better than the previous month each month.
@kareng this month i took some time off so i don't know if i will make it, if not that is oka as i will get it next month for sure as i am very close to it now! hope you achieve your goal!
@kareng (10905)
@Marty1 Good luck with making it :) You still have today and tomorrow so maybe since you are close you will get it. I have made payout and then some. I will be more active next month since I'm all settled in here now and have made friends and gained followers.
Mine varies, as I am sure a lot of others does. There are a few here that have invested a lot of time on the site and make double or triple the cashout each month. I can say that I've already made cashout for this month, and I'd like to make a few more dollars. Personally, if I can, I like to try to make atleast double. It depends on how I am feeling, what else I've got going on, and who all is here for me to converse with.
Keep going it's here for the making.
@sharon6345 I do want to spend more time here. I am trying to use one or to of my other sites more often as well.
@kareng (10905)
Exactly, this is one of those sites that you get out what you put in basically.
@thelme55 (17348)
I don't cash out every month. Usually every 3 months as I am not always here. Welcome back.
@kareng (10905)
Thank you for responding and for the welcome back! I look forward to reading your discussions!
@thelme55 (17348)
@kareng you are very welcome. I hope you had a lovely Easter.
@kareng (10905)
@thelme55 Thank you, I did have a nice Easter. How about you?
@Janet357 (13954)
Good for you, i wil not reach the minimum payout this month because i had been inactive for almost two weeks.
@kareng (10905)
You will just have to make next month a SUPER month, Simone!
@Janet357 (13954)
@kareng i hope so. It’s just thr net that hinders my plan hhahha
@kareng (10905)
@Janet357 Good luck with that, Simone!
@wunnam (571)
• Ghana
I wasn't serious at all at mylot. But now i make up my mine to be serious, i am planning to reach payment next month.
@kareng (10905)
That's a good plan, Yakubu!
@wunnam (571)
• Ghana
@kareng thanks
@kareng (10905)
@wunnam You are welcome.