Today is a busy Tuesday.

By GB
United Kingdom
As always, I am on the look out for new jobs, so today is a busy day. I am currently doing some admin work about native American Indians, which is really interesting and nice and clear so that I can concentrate on it. Later I am invited to a webinar which is about some part time work that I can do from home from an international company. I will probably have to interject me admin work for the webinar, so it will kind of break the day up nicely. My eldest has an extra hour at school today as she does some extra-curricular activities. That means with it being a nice day outside, I can proofread my admin work in the garden this afternoon when it becomes a sun trap. What I really want to do is get some time this evening put start wearing my heart again as my gaming persona SlowPsycho and stream some online gaming. It has been two weeks since I last did that, because I have been so unhappy due to losing my job. Today is a new day, it is a bright day and we can make it what we want.
@debjani1 (5889)
Don't worry. Good days are waiting for you. Sure u will get better than before. Happy 365 ×24×7 days throughout your life. Not only this Tuesday.
I am always in search for home at work but i have no luck. So good for you.
@Thewings (4130)
Hope you had a wonderful day
@Nakitakona (1373)
It seems today is very beneficial for you. Hope you do all work what's in line for today. Good luck.
I think a lot of bright days are headed your way! Wishing you the best of luck with all you have to do.
So sorry to hear that you lost your job, but your other prospects seem promising. I wish you the best.