I have this year´s timeshare.

Chile
After a long time of checking online, I finally got what I wanted. A second week in Aruba in the same resort where I have my timeshare. Of all the resorts I know through timeshare in Aruba, mine is the best. It has a beautiful swimming pool, a place for barbecues (if you have money to buy meat there), a wonderful bar by the pool with the best Piña Coladas and a nice and new Casino right there. Across the street, Eagle Beach, one of the best in the world, offers a beautiful place to walk. And at walking distance too, there is a supermarket where you can buy all you want. I have one week in Aruba and my best friends will go with me. But I want to go for 2 weeks as it is better to go for two weeks as it is a long air trip. I have told my friend Coral here ( @TheSojourner ) to come with me. Only now I can tell her the exact dates. I´ll be there from September 20 to September 27. Are you game, Coralito? Tomorrow I will see about air fares. For the moment, I know that I will be there, even if I have to fly aboard a bird.
@TheSojourner (21749)
It's been so long since I've flown. I know that I used to have some flyer miles through Alaska Air, but cannot access my plan. Will have to wait until tomorrow to call them when the call center is open. I'll see what we can work out.
Airline tickets are not as expensive now. And there are cheaper airlines. I don´t like American Airlines because they are expensive. But there are others.
@marguicha I understand. If Alaska miles count and I haven't lost them, I may get a better deal. Let me check this tomorrow. And, as I just wrote my last discussion, and now my last comment, I'm heading to bed. Goodnight, my dear friend
@rakski (28119)
this is nice!
I love Aruba
@rakski (28119)
@marguicha I bet. With your description, it sounds like a lovely place
@rakski It is.
Sounds like you have a good time planned
I do. I love to have a couple of weeks of vacation each year.
I am glad you were able to find an additional week. We were at the Eagle Beach Resort when we visited Aruba.
La Cabana is a resort at Eagle Beach too. It is the most beautiful beach in the island.
@marguicha It is the easiest area to reach when you arrive at Queen Beatrix International airport. We came with KLM through Amsterdam.
@LadyDuck I travel either with Avianca (a Colombian airline) or with Copa (from Panama). They either stop at Bogotá or Panama City and then to Aruba.
I'm glad you could get the same place as before.
I have been checking for weeks. I finally got what I wanted. Now I need the right ticket.
@marguicha goodluck!
@Courtlynn Thank you. I got the ticket of my dreams.
@Sojourn (4556)
Looks like a wonderful place to visit with all the luxuries at your disposal.
I will have luxuries and it won´t be too expensive. I will be staying in an apartment and there is a supermarket nearby.
You will have a blast!
I love vacations.
That sounds wonderful. I hope you get it all setup and really have a great time.
I want to buy my ticket tomorrow if I can. And I hope to get a partner to go.
@ptrikha_2 (14171)
That is quite great to know. I hope that you would have a great trip in September!
I´ll be there for 2 weeks. Up to now, I will be with friends for one week