May 15th half way there

By C
@ShyBear88 (23818)
Yes today is May 15th which puts us around half way through the money already. I’ve earned over all this month with the fact that I didn’t make the $5 last month $7 for this month coming in June. I’m almost to $3 for the month of May. Iv haven’t been in for a few day or else I would already have $3. Busy being a mom, I know y’all will understand that. How is everyone else doing?
@moffittjc (53640)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm sitting pretty for my May payout, which is surprising because I thought I haven't been that active here this month. But I guess I have and just haven't realized it. I want to spend more time here at night before I go to bed, but lately I've been so tired that I haven't been staying up late at all. I blame it all on the allergies! lol
@ShyBear88 (23818)
Wow, yeah! Allergies are a pain right now. You have done by the sound of it in activity.
@moffittjc (53640)
• Gainesville, Florida
1h
@ShyBear88 Yes, now that my knee is healed I have been back at being active. Which also means I'm outdoor a lot more. So between the extra physical activity and the allergies, I've been pretty exhausted!
• Rupert, Idaho
I am past the minimum....but not quite where I want to be for the 15th. I am sure I'll catch up though since I'll have more time after tomorrow.
@ShyBear88 (23818)
9h
I’ve been busy but I have made $3 for this month so that’s good. Just $2 more right?
• Rupert, Idaho
9h
@ShyBear88 That's good! Yeah, just $2 more!
@ShyBear88 (23818)
8h
@MommyOfEli2013 going to work it this week.
I'm over the minimum but not too good being the 15th. But im.not about the money so its ok
@ShyBear88 (23818)
9h
That’s good!
I am having an average month earnings so far.
@ShyBear88 (23818)
That is good! Good luck for the rest of the month!
@RubyHawk (30554)
• Atlanta, Georgia
7h
I do understand busy. There is always so much to do.