Today I removed 4 teeth at once

@dya80dya (15477)
Today I was to the dentist. She lied to me. She told me that she wants to remove 2 teeth at once. And after that she removed 4 teeth at once. I was dizzy and fainted. It was hard for me. Now my teeth are bleeding without stopping. And she told me that I need all my teeth crowned or I will be without teeth in 6 months.
@Gillygirl (30921)
• Sutton, England
Sorry you are having a rough time with your teeth.
@dya80dya (15477)
And I am not sure what is the cause. This worries me.
@Gillygirl (30921)
• Sutton, England
@dya80dya Perhaps another dentist's opinion may be helpful
@dya80dya (15477)
@Gillygirl I will go as soon as possible. But I am a bit anxious to change the dentist.
@Nevena83 (27287)
• Serbia
Oh, my God. I'm sorry to hear that. Why did she lie? How do you feel now?
@dya80dya (15477)
I didn't feel well. I almost fainted on that chair. Now I have pain.
@Nevena83 (27287)
• Serbia
@dya80dya I'm sorry about that. Did you get any medication against pain?
@dya80dya (15477)
@Nevena83 Yes, I took medication. But now I still feel pain.
Sorry to hear that you had so much trouble at the dentist.
@dya80dya (15477)
I am very depressed. Some people never go to the dentist. They are so lucky.
@dya80dya I'm in the same boat as you and having dental work done. It's certainly not fun
@dya80dya (15477)
@Marilynda1225 I will have to crown all my teeth.
Oh my gosh! I would think a procedure like that she would have known before hand what she needed to do and not give you any surprises. If she is giving such a suggestion about all your teeth, as others have said, I would definitely get another opinion.
@dya80dya (15477)
Yes, this is what I will do. For a small decay, she wants to crown a tooth.
@dya80dya I don't understand that. And what was her reasoning about doing that to all your teeth? I hope you find another dentist who will help you . . . this is quite serious!!
@dya80dya (15477)
@much2say I have tooth decay. I have some fillings and cavities under fillings. This is why she thinks it's not a good idea to fill my teeth. I hope I will find a better dentist. My teeth won't grow back.
@moonandstars (16945)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm generally suspicious to dentists cause my own dentist said I don't have to remove my wisdom tooth and, when I went to somewhere else, they said it's good I came. How she knows this? Teeth fall only if you have a periodontal disease. I don't know. No wonder you felt ill, that's too many teeth at the same time. All I know is that in these times, dentists should try to save our teeth and not remove them. They did that before. Maybe another opinion or go with it?
@dya80dya (15477)
They also fall if they have cavities. I have some fillings and my teeth have decay under fillings.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@dya80dya Then, maybe you should proceed.
@Lolaze (4196)
• St. Louis, Missouri
Read this after reading your other post. You may want to get a second opinion from a different dentist.
I've advised the member exactly the same! A second opinion is definitely important in such a matter.
@dya80dya (15477)
I will go to another dentist.
@iridion9 (11554)
She remove it because she is after the money. Are those teeth she removed are all imperative?
@dya80dya (15477)
Yes, they were wisdom teeth and they couldn't have fillings or crowns. I also think she is after money. When I asked her what was the price she became angry. She couldn't accept the idea that I don't have money for all those procedures.
@iridion9 (11554)
@dya80dya Wisdom teeth are only two not four. You can file legal action. Against her.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
My gosh that is a lot to suffer I am so sorry
@dya80dya (15477)
I was so sad. I cried a lot. I can't understand why. I don't drink juices. They told me today that my teeth can't be saved. They need to be removed. And the dentist wants to remove again 4 teeth at once.
@garymarsh6 (17895)
OH dear sorry to hear that. I hope she is not taking advantage of you. I would go for a second opinion! Mind you she has already caused enough damage to you! I hope you are not in too much discomfort!
@dya80dya (15477)
I will go to another dentist. She wants lots of money from me. I think she is taking advantage of me.
@LowRiderX (9630)
• Serbia
Sorry to hear that. Why did not you change the dentist? You're young to stay without teeth. Here is the crowning expensive, I do not know how it is in Romania