Doing Clixsense after very long

Agra, India
After almost 3 months I'm visiting the site today. I have over 21 surveys to answer. I wish I qualify for atleast one and don't end up wasting my time. Qualifying for surveys is never easy.
@tech40 (15656)
Wow, luckily there's a ton of survey on your country, because in the Philippines there's only few, and then I'm going to do some survey it'll say "There's no available survey for you"
• Agra, India
This happens with me also. But I try my best to ne regular. This makes me earn $5 per month.
@tech40 (15656)
@amitkokiladitya Oh, I see that what are the surveys that you usually answer?
• Agra, India
@tech40 all those for which I qualify
• Rupert, Idaho
I have heard of this place but don't think I joined. Hopefully you will qualify for some of them!
• Agra, India
Yes..I earned 50 cents
• Rupert, Idaho
@amitkokiladitya That's good to hear!
• Agra, India
@MommyOfEli2013 thanks. Now go to sleep.
@arunima25 (20234)
• Bangalore, India
I joined this site but soon got frustrated. I did not qualify for any survey for a month and wasted some time there. I never visited that site after that. Moreover, they do not pay through PayPal . Wish you all the best
• Agra, India
Thanks. I have made more than $100 from the site. I keep trying every now and then.
@arunima25 (20234)
• Bangalore, India
@amitkokiladitya That is a good earning. Somehow I ran out of luck and patience with it. I am happy with Toluna, Rakuten and YouGov. I have done very well with them in six to seven months.
• Agra, India
@arunima25 I haven't worked on Toluna. Is it worth joining?
@betlynfrnds (2164)
I just received my check from my Clixsense cash out yesterday. Even though I, too, find it challenging at times to work on those surveys, I'm always reminded why I stay active on the site when a Clixsense check comes in the mail. I know in my case, if I spend a little more time there I would be cashing out more often. With a low minimum requirement of $10.00 it shouldn't be hard to accumulate that amount. O.K., I think I just talked myself into spending more time on CS. Thanks for your help!
• Agra, India
You are lucky to be paid my check. I need $20 to cash out through Payoneer. And yes the earnings are the only stimulus that make me work.
@amitkokiladitya I never opened a Payoneer account. I used to be able to cash out with Paypal on Clixsense but CS discontinued that processor. I am looking into different cash out options.
• Agra, India
@betlynfrnds you have the option of cheque. So you don't have to think about anything else.
@dya80dya (15371)
They don't use PayPal anymore. They use Skrill. I have $10 there and I can't witdraw them How do you withdraw your money? What option do you use?
• Agra, India
I use Payoneer. It has as $20 withdrawal limit
@dya80dya (15371)
@amitkokiladitya And the fees are high?
• Agra, India
@dya80dya yes. $2 for $20
• Trinidad And Tobago
I give up on survey sites. They usually seem like a lot to answer for, and yet receive almost none or has a slow payout.
• Agra, India
Yes..I agree. But I do opt for them once in a while. earlier, I used to keep one hour for surveys.
• Trinidad And Tobago
@amitkokiladitya Yes, those were the days. One can earn more in myLot than in surveys..because of its scarcity..
• Agra, India
@ihasaquestion yes...but sometimes I get bored of this place. It is when I work on surveys.
@Aansh13 (3832)
Yeah! I remember the time when I used to do this. Had hard time with surveys.... Really....
• Agra, India
Yes..this is true. On which site did you work
@Aansh13 (3832)
@amitkokiladitya Clixsense... Only
• Agra, India
@Aansh13 ohk.. you can try Indian survey sites.
@magallon (18361)
You still have clixsense? Are they using Paypal now?
• Agra, India
No..I use Payoneer
@magallon (18361)
@amitkokiladitya thanks for the info..
• Agra, India
@magallon have you stopped working on the site
@anil02 (7613)
If you have not earning with this site than don't wast your time. First it is very tough work to complete survey on this site and if you will reach at payout than it is payout is too much expensive. I have 11.5$ with this site.
• Agra, India
I have dashed out many times from the site. till now I have made more than $100 from the site.
@anil02 (7613)
@amitkokiladitya Earlier this site have paypal option. I also earned more than 100$ from it. Now It have not paypal option. and completing survey is not easy. Yesterday I also earned 0.60$
• Agra, India
@anil02 great. I think that was on Clixsense. Use Payoneer now.
I hate that qualifying for a survey routine. You spent a lot of time only to be disqualified.
• Agra, India
This is true. But for a change I take them
@aninditasen (2008)
• Raurkela, India
Do you get paid for the surveys? Which are the survey sites that pay you?
• Agra, India
Yes..there are many that have paid me