What are your insight about home based job?

About me being a home based job mom is giving me a lot if time to take care of my children and it helps me to improve my life balance.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Home with children is a great job. Are you talking about having another job too?
@paigea yes, I want to have another job even though I am stay at home mom.
@Cherrybum I hope you can find a good job that pays well.
@jiiiiin (586)
I used to have a home based job for one year and seven months in a company that is based in California. One of the pros of having a home based job I like is you don't need to wake up early in order to avoid traffic jams and risk of being late at work.
so you no longer work for them? what happened?
@jiiiiin (586)
@hereandthere the project ended.
@wittynet (4110)
Are you planning to apply for one again?
@Janet357 (17120)
i.love homebased jobs. i can do.my duties as a wife and i have all the freedom.
@smileyhema (1871)
It's good to hear that you're happy and maintaining a perfect work-life balance. Home based jobs are handy in a way to take care of our children plus earn some money for ourselves. Many would not get this opportunity.
@Jefrox (323)
• Taytay, Philippines
That is the good side of it but in terms of HMO benefits, you need to shoulder it.
• Togo
I guess it all boils down to preference and needs. Some people love the commute of going to and fro work, while others may prefer home-based positions to cater to their kids and family. It is also cost-effective and having more time to oneself, albeit the lonesome work environment.
@Icydoll (29628)
Home based jobs are really comfortable . Welcome to mylot . have fun
@didinedhia (7584)
• Algeria
i have no idea
@Ladanger (6589)
Nothing wrong with having a home based job
Depends on the job. I'll be doing foster care soon and TECHNICALLY that is a home based job. BUT I see it more as just loving on people who need love. I don't think I'd do well at a real home based job. I get antsy.
So glad a homebased job has worked out well for you.
@LovelyxOdd (1327)
Do you have a home based job? If so, what is it?
@raveeen (1789)
Having an Online job is a big help especially for those students who wants extra income and for those mothers who wants to spend their time with their children just to take care of them. Of course, you have an income and at the same time you are with your children that's why having an online job is very great!
Home based job are also good for the mothers with children.
@Mulidi (1713)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Welcome to mylot. It's like you work peacefully no boss around.have a great day
@Aansh13 (4381)
Welcoming you on myLot....
There are a lot of advantages to working from home if you can find enough earnings.
@dya80dya (15563)
What do you mean by home based job? Do you work from home?
@XEGRAND (966)
Welcome to mylot.Have a nice time here.