Mid-Week Chit Chat

Happy Wednesday Everyone! it's a sunny day today and I'm up a bit early because the lawn people are here mowing with their loud machines right outside my window. I'm happy I don't have to mow the grass but they do start early. So, it's time for a little myLotting and of course coffee!! My daughter is off today and we have a few errands to run. Plus, her bedroom is getting painted on Saturday so I'm going to help her take out as much furniture as I can so the room is almost empty. We can't do the really heavy lifting but if we can get most of the small stuff out then when my son comes he won't have as much to do. My daughter is working the next two days so whatever needs to get done has to be done today. I need a quick run to the grocery store for drinks, snacks and something for lunch for the boys on Saturday. I'm hoping my daughter in law comes to visit while the painting is being done. That's my day in a nutshell (or what I expect it will be). What's on your fun calendar for today?
You seem to have a busy day ahead. I’m going to see a chiropractor today and that’s it.
Hope he can help you!
@Marilynda1225 He has a lot of work ahead of him.
@DianneN on no!!!!
@Janet357 (17166)
very exciting. i love.fixing my room too. am.planning to.do it this july. so.many things to be bought hows.coffee? you are the queen.of.coffee here on mylot:)
Can't believe I have a coffee reputation here on myLot
@Janet357 (17166)
@Marilynda1225 yes, you know. I like the idea your daughter lives with you and that you enjoy your coffee every morning. Why? Because very seldom in the US, will grown children live with their parents. Your daughter must be very nice and kind and that you are a kind woman. I always imagine drinking coffee in the porch staring at the trees or the greeneries around me. I hate being in the city.
your a very busy woman there.I do not plan just take each days as it comes.This is more fun for me.lol
Without a plan sometimes that's when the best things happen
@Marilynda1225 yes your right on that.
It sounds as if you will be quite busy. I've been in the garden for a few hours - I've just come in for a rest and a cuppa
You have the prettiest garden of anyone I know
@Marilynda1225 Thank you - I've only just finished planting so it will be some weeks before it's in full colour.
@wolfgirl569 (16407)
• Marion, Ohio
Waiting for it to warm up outside and hoping all of the rain misses us.
Hope the rain misses you
@wolfgirl569 (16407)
• Marion, Ohio
@Marilynda1225 I got chased back inside.
@HazySue (29079)
I want to finish a book I have been reading called "Midnight Bayou" by Nora Roberts. It is a good one and I can't wait to see how it ends. Other than that I am still taking it easy. Tomorrow I will be going to the hospital for a few tests. Wish me luck.
Best of luck and prayers for your tests I haven't read Nora Roberts in ages. I just might have to look for that book
@HazySue (29079)
@Marilynda1225 It was good.
@whiteream (6093)
I don't have much planned for today. Just a lot of cleaning and maybe if I am lucky getting some writing done. But, I slept in a little late today.
There's always something to clean isn't there.
@whiteream (6093)
@Marilynda1225 Sadly, yes, there is always something that can be cleaned around the house.
I am sure she will love the new paint color. Is she doing it or are you guys paying someone to do it? I don't have anything really exciting planned. I am going to go through a dresser that I don't use and get rid of some of the things in it. It's mostly my "catch-all" dresser, but it has coloring books that I haven't used in ages. I am going to get rid of most of them and use the dresser for clothes. Other then that I have laundry in the washer that needs to go to the dryer soon (if not already) and I should probably run the vacuum again. Between all that I'll be on here and on my other sites.
I'm a slacker when it comes to decluttering and organizing. My son is coming on Saturday to do the painting.
@Marilynda1225 I can be quite the same way. Some of the decluttering I need to do , well it's needed to be done for awhile.
Have fun getting the room ready to paint. The lawn people were here yesterday. So I know how loud they can be. Enjoy your coffee. As for my day, I've been to the pool, I'm now eating breakfast and might take a nap after. We'll see. As always, working on books is always on my schedule.
Hope you squeezed in your nap. I needed one today but didn't have the time
@Marilynda1225 I did, thank you. I'm sorry you didn't get one.
I am free to rest or whatever. So far my butt is stuck to this chair.
That's unusual for you. I didn't think you ever sat down
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Not very much so far Marilyn. I was supposed to go to my nephews but I will leave that for tomorrow today is not the day. Have a good one my friend.
Hope you e joyed your day even though your plans changed
@Marilynda1225 I also like to help to get smaller things out of a place that has to be cleared out and then leave the heavy to the person that is coming to do something. So this way there will be less to do and I can feel like I helped.
Glad you had a great day. I'm just trying to stay sane here.
My day was resting after a riring day yesyerday, plus had some drama so tried to clear my head. Now at music bingo and losing . Hope you guys could get alot done today
My fun calendar didn't start until after 5pm as I had to work until then. So, now I am relaxing and enjoying a really nice evening with my husband. And we just enjoyed some great pizza, life is good.
Have some good mother-daughter time.