Good Wednesday Morning May 22, 2019

@whiteream (6028)
Good morning mylotters, I hope everyone's week is going well. I feel like I am in a daze. I have been here in this trailer park for over 15 years. It seems kind of strange that I will be leaving here soon. We started letting some people know, about us moving into a house. Although, we are not going to be moving far, many tears have been shed. Tears of happiness and sadness. There is nothing like moving to make you realize, what impact you have had on the people who live around you. Yesterday, was so eminently draining for me. I actually slept for a good ten hours. That is the longest rest I had gotten in a long time. There is so much stuff to do, I do not even know, where to start. How is your week going?
Start in the middle and work your way out. My week is going well so far, but I am at a loss as to what day it is. I know it's Wednesday but here lately it hasn't been feeling like Wednesday until about mid day. I've got somethings I want to get accomplished here, both online and offline. I'm starting with the online stuff for now. I hope you can get all the things accomplished that you need to get accomplished.
@whiteream (6028)
Today, is just one of those days. I did manage to get some of the housework done. I really can't do too much packing because we don't have any boxes, yet. But, there in plenty of time for that. I am more worried about getting some writing done. I do not want my blogs to lose readers during my move so I am trying to build up the content.
@whiteream Oh I see, yes you should write a few posts that can you set to be released on different days, even when you are not around to read comments etc.
@whiteream (6028)
@ScribbledAdNauseum That is what I am doing now. We still do not know when the other people are leaving the house. All we know is that we will be in the new place sometime this summer.
@HazySue (28806)
It is sad to leave a place where you have enjoyed your neighbors. Once you get settled in the house invite them over. You will soon realize you are not so far away that you can't visit.
@whiteream (6028)
We do plan on doing that. It's just amazing how close you end up getting to some people.
@HazySue (28806)
@whiteream Especially when you have nice neighbors.
@whiteream (6028)
@HazySue Yes, that's true.
@wolfgirl569 (15878)
• Marion, Ohio
Once you get started it will not be that bad. Just think of all the fun of having a new place.
@whiteream (6028)
Yes, it's a much bigger place and I will have a real yard. Where I will be able to have a garden and be outside, when I want to be.
@wolfgirl569 (15878)
• Marion, Ohio
@whiteream I can feel you wanting to get there
@mohit459 (12668)
• Haldwani, India
Good morning... It's been good so far.
@whiteream (6028)
Happy to hear you are having a nice week.
@mohit459 (12668)
• Haldwani, India
@whiteream I hope you're enjoying the day!
Good morning my friend and I hear you. I look forward to the day i can move from this place.
@whiteream (6028)
I am kind of glad, that we do not know for sure when the old tenants are leaving, this way I can kind of take things slow for right , now. I am not waiting. I am trying to get things together and I have started packing little things.
@CarolDM (28595)
Good for you and your move. I am sure things will be great. Moving involves lot for sure. One thing at a time. We are having too much hot weather here. Feels like summer already. Good luck on your move.
@whiteream (6028)
Yes, the hot weather did get here fast, this year. Thank-you.
One box at a time, write on the box what room the stuff goes in, and what is in it. AKA "kitchen - dishes and silverware" Bedroom -winter clothes" so you can get to what you need first faster. Yes I have moved so many people in the past, and myself too.
@whiteream (6028)
Yes, my husband went out and got a box of sharpies just for that. The thing is I know, I will be the one doing most of the packing while he takes everything to the new place.
It's bittersweet when you have to move but I'm sure you'll be happy in the new place. Moving is exhausting
@whiteream (6028)
Yes, it is and that is the part I am not looking forward to. There is so much to do with packing and all the other stuff. But, for right now, we are not even sure when the other people are moving out and when we will be able to move in. SO, I can do thing kind of slow for right now.
As you are not going far you will still be able to see your trailer park friends. Moving is always a hassle, so good luck with it.
@whiteream (6028)
It is always a hassle and it can be very stressful. I am not looking forward to that part of it. But, I am sure I will be happy in my new place and my friends are not far, I am sure we will still see one another.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Congratulations Brendamarie. I cannot wait til you get in your new place..I hope it is a move you want. Week is going crappy here but its okay
@whiteream (6028)
I am looking forward to the move very much. It is a big change for my family for the better in so many ways.
You are engaging in a new adventure.
@whiteream (6028)
That is for sure and I see it as an amazing new journey in my life. I know, that thing is going to change for us for the better in this new place.
the week pretty good.Just muddling a long.