Playing At Being Robinson Crusoe For A Day.....

Pamplona, Spain
Who would not have like to have "played" at being Robinson Crusoe for day? Taking up your bucket and spade Into the sea waters to wade Being all on your own On your own with wide stretches of sand to contemplate Okay its all in your imagination for now Just as it was then just as it is and how I love the music theme from Robinson Crusoe from a Franco-London Television production they did of Robinson Crusoe in 1968 I think it was. I cannot find a decent piece of the track and the track I really liked was at the end. It put Jean Paul Carriere on the end of it as well best part of the theme for me. So I put this love piece of music on that is timeless this has got played all over the place and still is I guess.
i love instrumentals and this is one of my favourites from the 60's,and this version by "Paul Mauriat" was released in 1967/68 and made number 12 here in the...
@Janet357 (19145)
You have a nice taste in music.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you its a timeless piece that is still played and I guess not many saw the Robinson Crusoe that we saw in England at that time it had us watching it every week. The scenes in the music are ideal for me at least long long shores and sands.
@Janet357 (19145)
@lovinangelsinstead21 yes, you know, this song, and songs like this are more sensical to listen to compared to the songs nowadays
• Pamplona, Spain
@Janet357 I agree its a nice theme and it has another version remastered in stereo also very nice.
'tis diff'cult these days to find those quiet places where's one can be truly 'lone, with jest mother nature'n 'er gifts's company. i crave such.... lovely music ~ thanks fer sharin' :)
• Pamplona, Spain
There are places its where to find tham and how to get to them as well.
@lovinangelsinstead21 'tis true 'n 'ive been to some'n the past. jest need to get back to drivin' so's i can go 'gain.
• Pamplona, Spain
@crazyhorseladycx Hope you can get out there and find where you felt at peace.
@porwest (15916)
I guess if it was for a day.
• Pamplona, Spain
Even if just for a while would be okay too.
@porwest (15916)
• Pamplona, Spain
@porwest Have a great day ahead.
That is one of the loveliest songs!!
• Pamplona, Spain
I love this bit of music and I cannot remember a time when it was not played on the radio.