Gilmore Girls and Good Night

Sonora, California
I’m sitting here watching Gilmore Girls with Little Miss, she likes a lot of the same shows I watched when Amber was younger! I did get some writing done on Broken Beginnings , which I am thankful for, but I haven’t gotten anymore reviews done yet. We are all getting excited because in a week our company should be here we are praying for self travels. I think I finally got the poem done for Pastor Janet, but I may work on another one!
@Nakitakona (5309)
I love reading poems. The first I encountered your poems are on the other site But you're not active there anymore.
• Sonora, California
I’m still on Tuetego I posted the other day! I’ve just been incredibly busy!
@Michellekidwell okay. I will check it.
@LindaOHio (5066)
You're lucky Little Miss likes to watch the same programs you do! I'm glad you got your poem done in time.
@Michellekidwell I miss Gilmore Girls. I wish they would have more series but I saw it to the end and that is it.
@Nevena83 (27571)
• Serbia
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
It's good that you have the poem done. Never really watched the Gilmore Girls.
I watched a few seasons of Gilmore Girls when it was on TV but eventually I got bored with it and stopped watching.