Going barefoot.

Whenever I am at home; I very rarely put on my shoes. I even like go outside without any shoes on because I like the feel of the ground on my bare feet. If I could; I would wear my shoes less often than what I do now. The only reason I wear shoes is because of what people might say about it when I go out in public. Even when I was a kid; I did not like to wear shoes very much.
@evans777 (725)
Me too, I'm not really a fan of shoes. I feel more cormfy bare footed
I only wear shoes when I have too.
@evans777 (725)
@Scrapper88 like when going out right?
I'm the same way, I don't like wearing shoes either. When I'm at home I only put them on when I go outside and that's because the pavement is so hot...it's in the 100's now because of the summer weather. When I get to work the first thing I do is kick off my shoes. My boss has given up trying to get me to wear shoes and tells everyone that I'm part native American and that it's part of my culture. Even when I went to school I wouldn't wear shoes if I could get away without them. I don't worry about what people say if I don't wear shoes in public, if the subject comes up I just tell them that I over heat with shoes on and that there is no way that I can wear them. If they get nasty about it I just look them in the eye and say "Jealous?" and walk off. I was the same way as a kid, I drove my Mom nuts, especially because most of the time we had to hunt for where I left my shoes when I took them off...I wouldn't put them in my bedroom. I'd leave them where I took them off, usually at the nearest mud puddle. Have a great barefoot day!
I feel uncomfortable when I wear shoes.
When younger I liked to go barefoot. Now that I'm older I don't hardly ever go barefoot.
@Porcospino (25519)
• Denmark
I never wear shoes inside the house. In the winter I wear socks, in the summer I go barefoot. I would be afraid to walk around outside without shoes. In a way it would be more comfortable, but there are too many broken bottles and other things.
I wear shoes as little as possible.
@erictsuma (673)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Me too I like to walk on bare foot
@CarolDM (29436)
I went barefoot growing up all the time. But I wear shoes now for the support.
I am not big on wearing shoes, especially inside the house.
@raveeen (1789)
Sometimes I'm in the mood for just being barefoot in our house but I often do wear slippers for inside of our home and sometimes socks, I found comfort when I wore socks
I prefer going barefoot too when at home. Loved going barefoot as a kid too.