Netflix : I Am Mother / Otherlife

@tech40 (14837)
Last night I've watched 2 movies from Netflix and I really enjoy it! The first one is I Am Mother, the story is about a robot who've been a mother to a newborn baby girl, it was able to care the baby until it grows up, but one day someone from the outside world tries to confuse the teenager girl and everything started from there. Otherlife, it's all about technology wherein you're going to put something to your eyes and you can do everything you want for a certain time like hiking, swimming, snorkelling and etc, but her main objective is to save his brother since his brother is in a comma, Anyway, it's just a part of the movies! I'm not going to spoil everything but I recommend to watch that especially if you're a fan of high technologies! I'm now watching another movie but I'm not sure yet if this is a good one or not!
@VivaLaDani13 (30225)
• Perth, Australia
@tech40 I Am Mother
@tech40 (14837)
Have you watched that? It's an awesome movie.
• Perth, Australia
@tech40 Yeah I watched it. I liked it. BUT....I don't like the message. I won't explain why.
@tech40 (14837)
@VivaLaDani13 Yeah there are parts that need an explanation, but which part of what message do you think isn't good?
@rsa101 (19010)
Havent watch this movie as I was still following a series to finish. But I can watch this already since I finished last night one series so I can watch this one. I have been intrigued by the Movie but I have not started it yet for now.
@tech40 (14837)
I see, just watch it once you're free! It's a good one! (for me)
@rsa101 (19010)
@tech40 I will remember that maybe this weekend when I am free with no distractions along the way.
@tech40 (14837)
@rsa101 That sounds perfect! It seems that you're going to enjoy your day!
i am mother is a good movie.haven't watched the other.
@tech40 (14837)
Yeah, I agree, it is a good movie and I really like it! You can try to watch the other one, it's a good movie too
I already watched the I am mother and it is good but I haven't see or watch the otherlife is it good?
@tech40 (14837)
For me yes, OtherLife is good since I'm a fan of high-end technologies
@tech40 I'm more on action movies and it looks like this movie has an actions scenes
@tech40 (14837)
@JasminRuru Yeah it has an action scene, and I'm sure that you're gonna like it!
@raveeen (1425)
Sounds like a good movie to watch in netflix. I'm still watching Lucifer now in netflix
@tech40 (14837)
Yeah for me it's a good one, what is the story of Lucifer? I'm planning to watch it but I'm not sure if I'm gonna like it or not.
@raveeen (1425)
@tech40 Lucifer is both angel and evil. He's an angel before but his father sent him to hell that's why he became devil. He's kind even tho he's a devil. Doing things right and doing what is right. Lucifer is so funny.
@tech40 (14837)
@raveeen It seems a good movie! I'm going to watch that once I'm free! Thanks! Is that a movie or series?
• Rupert, Idaho
Both movies sound interesting, but I have not seen them. May have to check them out
@tech40 (14837)
I see, maybe you're gonna like it! Try to check it out and let me know
• Rupert, Idaho
@tech40 Not sure if they are for me, but we'll see
@tech40 (14837)
@MommyOfEli2013 You can check the trailer first! If that one catch your eyes and I'm sure you gonna like it.
@Nakitakona (4101)
I will watch them for I love watching scifi movies.
@tech40 (14837)
Wow, that's perfect then! I'm sure you're gonna like it! I'm watching Transcendence right now, but it seems that the movie looks boring, gonna switch later, I'm going to give it at least 30 minutes, if I didn't feel any changes I'm gonna switch to a different one
@tech40 That's fine See you later.
@tech40 (14837)
@Nakitakona Yeah thanks! I'm just in front of my laptop while my phone is beside of me playing netflix, so I can still interact while watching a movie.
I think thats the same movie my fiancé &I watched. I only watched parts but totally was not interested though lol (robot mother one)
@tech40 (14837)
I understand, what genre of movies do you prefer?
@tech40 Comedy, romance, action & crime Nothing documentary, ghost, scary, old movies... mmm
@tech40 (14837)
@infatuatedbby Wow it looks you love romantic movies? Nowadays most of the movies are comedy, romance, action and crime (they're mixed in single move)
@ShifaLk (12852)
I never use Netflix but I have heard a lot about it... do you have to pay monthly for it or how is it???
@tech40 (14837)
I pay monthly for it and I enjoy it
@ShifaLk (12852)
@tech40 oh how much is that
@tech40 (14837)
@ShifaLk I'm not sure about that because I give money to my brother and he's the one paying it
@thelme55 (17922)
Those sound interesting movies to watch. I don´t have Netflix.
@tech40 (14837)
I see, I guess there's another option so that you can watch those movie
@thelme55 (17922)
@tech40 I guess so. I will check that out online.
@tech40 (14837)
@thelme55 Yeah, probably on youtube? but I'm not sure if that movie is in there.
@moonandstars (16343)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Seems very interesting jsut, I'm not attracted to this technology stuff; I actually run away from it. I'm glad you're enjoying it
@tech40 (14837)
Oh? What type of movies do you watch? Yeah I'm a fan of technologies or any movies that's logical
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@tech40 Lately, some 90s movies; romantic mostly
@tech40 (14837)
@moonandstars Oh yeah I agree to you! There's a lot of romantic movies in 90's
@rakski (31244)
nice! Now you make me want to watch those films.
@tech40 (14837)
I hope you'll like it! I'm watching Transcendence right now but it doesn't get much of my attention hmm
@Janet357 (16232)
the sad news is.i dont subscribe to netflix.
@tech40 (14837)
Oh yeah because you're a fan of youtube but I guess it's in YouTube too since this is a movie, but I'm not sure
@josie_ (8876)
I'm not much of a sci-fi movie fan. Though I've watch the trailer of I am mother. I'm thinking it's like the movies, Mommie dearest and Psycho rolled into one robot gone berserk.
@tech40 (14837)
Oh! I haven't watch that one yet, but I'll take a look later
It seems like you enjoyed the film. What can we learn from it?