~Another One & Photo Share~

Lenox, Georgia
Good morning everyone! I hope you are doing amazing today! You are loved, you are beautiful, and you are accepted in God's eyes!! =) This day is going to be another HOT one. The sun is shining and I have the AC on already-phew! Later this evening I have another photo session, which of course I am excited about!! It's a momma with her 2 children. =) Cancelled due to weather =( I may just reach my goal of 4 sessions this month!!! I did my devotions already, had my cup of coffee, I have laundry going, kids are eating breakfast so I have a few minutes to spend with y'all! If you need prayers please let me know!! Image by For God's Glory Photography
• Belews Creek, North Carolina
You've shared some beautiful photos! Do you have them sign a release so you can share the photos of them online?
• Lenox, Georgia
@SophiaMorros One of the first things I did, thank you. =)
• Belews Creek, North Carolina
@LovingMyBabies smart woman!
• Lenox, Georgia
@SophiaMorros Just guided by an amazing Heavenly Father actually!
@LindaOHio (6812)
Another great picture. If your business keeps growing, do you still plan on giving all the money to charity?
• Lenox, Georgia
@LindaOhio Thanks so much! All photo sessions will forever be for donations only-no matter how much I grow because not everyone can afford photo's to be done. My purpose is to show God's love and to be a blessing for others. =) I don't give all of the money to charity-that session is in August and is a special session I'm doing. =)
@LindaOHio (6812)
@LovingMyBabies God bless you for all that you do.
• Lenox, Georgia
@LindaOHio Thank you, He has every day! =) I love being used by Him to bless others for all He has done for us.
@simone10 (30828)
Congratulations on yet another photo session!
• Lenox, Georgia
@simone10 Thanks, it was cancelled for today.
@simone10 (30828)
@LovingMyBabies I'm so sorry to hear that! Hopefully they will reschedule.
@Bensen32 (4848)
Another photo session, nice going, congrats to you, hope you have an awesome day.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Bensen32 Thanks so much!! I hope you do the same. =)
@Bensen32 (4848)
@LovingMyBabies I'm trying, if all goes to plan I should be getting out of work a little early.
You're so good at photography
• Lenox, Georgia
@Courtlynn Thank you so much!!
Oh I'm sure that you'll be in your glory doing a shot of a mother and 2 little ones. That lady can't go wrong having you behind the lens taking the shots. Its a hot and humid day here today too, thank goodness for a/c.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv Wish i could have done it but the weather cancelled it. Oh well...We will reschedule after her vacation. Thank you so much for your confidence in me!! Yes so grateful for AC!!
Wishing you great session this evening. You are enjoying this so much!!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Corbin5 The weather cancelled it for tonight but thank you. Yes I am loving this!! =)
@CarolDM (32754)
Cutie again. Thanks for the smiles.
• Lenox, Georgia
@CarolDm You're welcome! He is SO adorable!!
@yanzalong (13217)
I've always wanted to get a new job that can make me happy.
• Lenox, Georgia
@yanzalong God's timing is perfect. =)
@UncleJoe (14115)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It looks like you have found a great money-making opportunity. How do you get your customers? Do you have a website?
@iamdahmmy (1893)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I need prayers for a better job,good wife .
• Lenox, Georgia
@iamdahmmy I will pray for God's will in your job situation. =) God might need you there to bless someone or to help someone else.
You love photographing the kiddies.
• Lenox, Georgia
@JohnRoberts Yes, I do! =) I really love family sessions. Most photographers want to get into wedding photography-but that is the one genre I don't want to do! I will if asked, but I'm hoping I won't be asked...
@gnatsmom (1407)
What a sweet picture.
• Lenox, Georgia
@gnatsmom Thank you! =) They loved all of the photo's and I'm so grateful they were happy.
Yay, hopefully this will end up being a nice little business for you. You are providing a service too, for people who otherwise would probably not be able to afford professional photographers! You go girl!
@cherriefic (5213)
That photo looks cute!
@AliCanary (2002)
Awww, what an adorable baby! Great pic!
@Elizaby (5020)
• Pensacola, Florida
Day is going good Hip and nerves on the left side not acting up right now. Was fixing to roll the garbage can down to its spot in the alley way when I remember that garbage will not be pick-ed up til Friday with tomorrow being the 4th.
Hot here too. It's 86 out there but feels hotter, but it's not from what I just saw. I hope you make your photo session goal. That's a very nice picture.
@Nevena83 (29578)
• Serbia
I'm glad you enjoy photography. And all the photos are wonderful.