Good Morning

https://www.lovethispic.com/image/356051/good-morning-everyone
@HazySue (30158)
Here I am, cup of coffee in my hand, loving the fact that I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I may have woken up at 5 AM, which is a bit early for me, but I am loving the start of this day. I am looking forward to getting down to work on writing. I may be on bed rest but I can keep myself busier than you would believe. I am lucky in that most things I enjoy doing don't require me to walk around. I love my writing, my internet sites, designing, doing crafts, and all of these things I can do from a sitting position with my feet up. Life is wonderful and I don't intent to let anything get me down. I will enjoy every day of my life as God intended me to. So my friends, enjoy your life to the fullest. What are you doing today?
I will probably return books to the library.
@HazySue (30158)
Are you checking out some more. I just brought home 6 more to enjoy.
@HazySue I checked out three mysteries.
love yer positive 'ttitude, hon. so many'd jest feel sorry fer 'emselves. what'm i doin' today? tryin' to stay out'ta the loo....been a long time since i've 'd gut troubles (danged crohn's). 've barely made 't off the back porch. so, here i sit...then run, lol.
@HazySue (30158)
I think a positive attitude is vital for me. It keeps me grounded. Crohn's is such an awful health issue. I am so sorry you are suffering from it.
@HazySue 'tis vital fer all, which's 'd be what makes't so frustratin' when dealin' with folks that've given'p. i've done a purty good job with the crohn's once 't finally got diagnosed. can't take any 'f the meds fer such, i've weird "rare" side 'ffects from 'em. so, went the nutrition route 'n 've done quite well the past 3 yrs. gettin' my gut healed took a couple years, but the changes made worth 't. i'm wonderin' if'n 'twas nerves that got the gut unhappy friday?? 'twas find all day saturday thankfuly :)
@HazySue (30158)
@crazyhorseladycx I am glad that you found the nutrition route worked for you. I understand that the pain and such can become unbearable. I am happy that you found a way to control it. I had a friend that was taking all the medication, which really didn't seem to help her, and finally gave up. Keep calm and stay positive.
@LindaOHio (6812)
Like you, sitting on the internet, MyLotting, I need to sit down too. Hope you have a great day!
@HazySue (30158)
You've got to keep you mind busy even when your feet aren't.
@LindaOHio (6812)
@HazySue I do. I do a lot of writing, taking surveys, etc.
@HazySue (30158)
@LindaOHio It's good that you are busy. It helps you get through your days.
@dodo19 (36765)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Good morning to you as well. I have a few things on the agenda for today. Still will be a good day. Hopefully.
@HazySue (30158)
Just take one thing at a time and you will get those things done. Then you can spend more time here on myLot.
@dodo19 (36765)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@HazySue Absolutely. It takes time, but we all get there.
@HazySue (30158)
Good morning. I am up and sipping my coffee right now. I will need to go and shower and get ready for work in a little while. That is what I am doing today, working.
@HazySue (30158)
Don't work too hard today. Enjoy.
@HazySue I didn't realize it until I actually got to work, but it was just a short day today.
@HazySue (30158)
@Juliaacv What a nice surprise.
@sophie09 (8485)
hi! Good morning, it is friday already, and i was doing fine the whole day, have a great day to you! enjoy
@HazySue (30158)
I think it is wonderful that you had a great day. May you have many more.
@sophie09 (8485)
@HazySue yeah i really did! thanks and to youtoo :)
@Starkinds (3228)
Good morning and have a good day
@HazySue (30158)
I hope your day was as good as mine was.
@Starkinds (3228)
@HazySue yes it is.
@moonandstars (19184)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Some small chores and, some job applying. Being an early bird, you can accomplish a lot of things; hope it worked for you.
@HazySue (30158)
It certainly did. I got more done than I thought I would.
@valmnz (15520)
• New Zealand
Thank you for giving us this cheery positive start to the day.
@HazySue (30158)
You are most welcome. I like to start my day on a high note.
Although it is a shame you are physically restricted, but, as you say, it's great that you have so many pastimes that you enjoy and that you can do sitting down.
@HazySue (30158)
I do keep myself busy. I have my writing, here and elsewhere, research, crafting, and designing.
@Ladanger (7341)
What a positive message. I definitely needed to hear this. Good morning. I am still in bed. I just had some oatmeal.
@HazySue (30158)
I have oatmeal most mornings. I like to start my day with a positive attitude.