Guinea Pig Dreaming

@akalinus (29515)
I had a dream about guinea pigs. I had one guinea pig. It had to go in the quarantine section. In quarantine, they decided it was bad so it had to go into the punishment section. That meant he had to live with all the other bad guinea pigs. Each one had its own little house and there was a big courtyard where they could run around. Sometime later, they got to go to the good section. I kept repeating the same dream all night. What could it mean? Any ideas?
@VivaLaDani13 (36464)
• Perth, Australia
@akalinus Such an interesting and curious dream! According from what I've read, to dream of a guinea pig, it can suggest that you are doing everything you can for others. I don't see why or how but...I don't know. Maybe because those animals are small and need looking after. As for the guinea pig going into quarantine, apparently this means that you are struggling to look after a vulnerable part of yourself or others in your waking life. Not sure if this helps or touches base on how you're feeling in your waking life but it's all I could find about these topics. I don't know if you are looking after anybody in your waking life or feeling like you have to be the one to look after someone or people.
@akalinus (29515)
Thank you for looking into it. I looked it up but the answers I found did not mean much. I did for others a lot of years. Now I live alone. I have a son who drains my bank account but he lives in another city. I don't know why I am having this dream.
• Perth, Australia
@akalinus No worries. Not saying it's all related to you. I just love trying to analyse dreams. I am sorry for what you said about your bank account being drained. I really don't know why you keep having this dream either but I can only assume there is some reason for it rather it being random.
@akalinus uhm, why's yer son drainin' yer bank 'ccount?? that 'tis yer money, not his.
@Shivram59 (12254)
@akalinus I wonder why you dream of wield things and hear weird sounds.
@akalinus (29515)
Thanks! I don't know. When I remember it in the daytime and two days later I am still thinking about it, well that is just disturbing.
@Shivram59 (12254)
@akalinus Yes,it's disturbing.But why you keep thinking about it ?
@akalinus (29515)
@Shivram59 I don't know. I just can't stop thinking about it and it is really disturbing.
We are all robots in the maze of life but some still have enough power to exercise resilience ??
@akalinus (29515)
Wow, I never thought of that. Do you really think we are robots?
@akalinus the obvious 'obedience factor' speaks volumes on that presumption Joann -- not to mention cars that drive themselves or parallel park by itself or stops before the driver can think to do so . . . I mean look at a cell phone. It has numbers on it that store other numbers only people remember the one digit for a 7 digit # cause they have become conditioned . . . There are so many examples of the human mind being programmed, the word robot is appropriate, don't you think ?
@akalinus (29515)
@enlightenedpsych2 These things are run on computer programs which are imperfect and can malfunction. Have you ever been in a store or bank with the computers down? Everyone is mystified as what to do and are standing around helplessly. Sometimes, all the phone numbers on a phone disappear for no reason and you have to start from scratch. We are not robots because we solve problems caused by robots. We have emotions and feelings. Robots do not.
@bunnybon7 (42883)
• Holiday, Florida
no idea sounds like a very sad dream. Do you have pets ?
@akalinus (29515)
No, not now. I have had pets all my life but not for the last few years. Pets are expensive. There are vet bills which are very pricey. Food, license fees, accessories, everything costs through the nose. Then, if I travel, there has to be care provided for them or I take them with me. It is hard traveling with animals.
@bunnybon7 (42883)
• Holiday, Florida
@akalinus that's what I realized after I lost Coco. I still miss her but the financial worry is over. Good thing too since I am unable to even keep money enough to keep me going.
@akalinus (29515)
@bunnybon7 I hear that! Many of us only have enough to get by. I am grateful for that. A pet right now would not be a wise choice though I often think of getting a dog or cat or one of each.
@Gillygirl (38298)
• Sutton, England
That is wierd. At least they got to the good section of guinea pigs
@akalinus (29515)
Yes, I was happy when they got out of the bad section into the good part.
@Gillygirl (38298)
• Sutton, England
@akalinus Yes, I would be too.
@akalinus (29515)
@Gillygirl Good will win out in the end. It is always better than bad.
That's a strange dream.
@akalinus (29515)
It was very strange and I did not like it at all. I hope I never have that kind of dream again.
@akalinus I hope you don't either.
That's really strange. I have no idea what it might mean. Hopefully someone else will have some idea.
@akalinus (29515)
It is making me crazy wondering why I earth I had a dream like that.
You need to write a children`s book.
@akalinus (29515)
I have tried but apparently I have never hit on the right formula or balance or something. I have read kid's stories and could not figure out why they were written in the way they were. Go figure.
I am just glad they got to go to the good section. Not sure the meaning of this dream.
@akalinus (29515)
Me too. I have no idea why I had this dream.