A big accomplishment....feeling good.

@arunima25 (25805)
Bangalore, India
That is my mood now. A happy and satisfied one. Well, nothing feels better than being of some use to someone in need. In one of my earlier post, I mentioned about charity. There is a big charity event in the end of the month that is keeping me busy and away from mylot. That will need another post and I hope I get time to write that in a day or two. Now for this post, let me share this story. I got a call few days back from a lady whom I met at one of the fund raising events last year and she donated a good amount to this organization. We had a good chat and became friends on WhatsApp. She called me to ask if I could help her maid. Her maid has two daughters and a son. Son and one of the daughters are married and have a decent life. She lost her husband a few months back and is now left with one daughter who is 21 and is physically handicapped and mentally challenged. Mother has health issues and also financial issues. So taking care of this girl was not possible for her. She could not leave her at home alone to go out to work and earn. So in last five days, I made calls and visited few places that I know and have done fund raising for to find a safe home for this girl. Some were full. But finally today I found one place and I know it well. I visit them often to help them with various things. Today was a holiday. So I could visit them, finish all the needed formalities. I accompanied the lady and her daughter for all formalities to be done before getting her admission. So all is over and I am happy that I could find her a home. She can start living there from Thursday. Life can be so tough on some. It was good to see the tears in the mother's eyes. She has the pain of departing from her daughter but is happy that she will be safe and taken care of. She blessed me a lot. I could feel myself choking. So it was some day and I am hitting bed with a divine sense of satisfaction. A lot is happening in offline life and it's going busy and exciting. I will keep posting as and when I get time. Thanks for visiting this post. Good night Enjoy mylotting
How wonderful you could help this mother and daughter!! A blessing you are to them.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Yes. I feel God always sends his angel to us in time of needs. I have experienced it myself. And I feel good if sometimes I am that chosen channel of help.
@ShifaLk (17035)
You have acted as an Angel How good to hear this. Wow
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you so much Dear. So good to hear from you after a long.
@ShifaLk (17035)
@arunima25 oh yeah. I lost sometimes... And jump back into here.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
@ShifaLk We all get busy with our offline life and job and that is goodMyLot is always here when we want to come and interact with our friends.
@Nevena83 (33403)
• Serbia
Oh, that's wonderful. And what will happen to the daughter? Won't she live with her mother?
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
She will stay in the center and mom can go and meet her when she wants to. Mom is pretty much in bad shape and can not afford to keep her with her. So it is good for her. She will be taken good care there and purposefully engaged.
@Nevena83 (33403)
• Serbia
@arunima25 Oh, I don't know if I could ever leave a kid.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
@Nevena83 That's a tough decision. But it is for her good. She is an adult now and had she been a regular child, she would have any way moved out in her own life.
@nela13 (22592)
• Portugal
It is great that you can help them.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Yes feels good when God chooses us for some noble deeds.
@nela13 (22592)
• Portugal
@arunima25 yes, it is a good feeling
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
What a lovely blessing you have been to this mother and her daughter. You are amazing!
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you so much dear! I am busy with one event here at the end of this month. Not so much here. Good to hear from you
@arunima25 I understand completely. I’m not here much either, Too busy living life. Good luck with your event!
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
@DianneN Thank you. We should be thankful to Almighty that we have an offline life to keep us busy. That is a blessing
@birjudanak (10043)
you did a great job once again as you also helped one worker who is was ill. That lady will definitely give you blessings as you did great work for them. You are blessed by god and its our plasure to meet you here. When someone happy and we are the reason for it then this happiness is much much more then self happiness.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you so much for those kind words and appreciation. I feel God always sends angels to help us out. I have been helped by such people in my hours of needs. It feels good when God chooses us for being that channel of love and help.
@birjudanak (10043)
@arunima25 you said very truly as its a great thing that God give us chance to help others as when we need we also helped by others so its now our turn and believe me its a most greatest and happiest thing.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
@birjudanak Yes. Cycle of Karma. And I believe in it.
I'm glad you were able to help her.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
I felt good that finally there was one that could accommodate her. I was getting a little disheartened as few were full and declined the help.
@arunima25 That's good she got the help she needed.
@bunnybon7 (42883)
• Holiday, Florida
I need someone as wise as you to help me. too bad I don't live there near by you are a good friend and person it seems.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Oh! What kind of help you need dear?? Hope you get one near your place.
@bunnybon7 (42883)
• Holiday, Florida
@arunima25 figuring out a cheaper place to live where I can get more help.
@sarik1 (1029)
Great work. very good work you .i would also like social work.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank You. Good to know that you are also involved in social work. What kind of social work do you do??
@sarik1 (1029)
@arunima25 Thank you. i am teacher for underprivileged children in one NGO. I teach everyday these children. i feel happy with children.
@avi256 (5440)
• Pune, India
It feels nice to know that you have still restored your humanity side, which most of us these days due to being selfish and self centered have lost it. We have lost the innocence of help.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
I have been volunteering for few organizations always. I feel that it helps me grow as a human and that is my spiritual path. I just want this to continue.
@avi256 (5440)
• Pune, India
@arunima25 That is great and really commendable, because I know for sure I will need lot of inspiration and motivation to do something like this.
I really hope their lives turn around for the better, you did a great job
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
I do hope the same. Poverty, loss of husband and stress of taking care of a handicapped daughter has taken a big toll on the health of the mother.
@arunima25 yeah :/ i can only imagine
@Gillygirl (38298)
• Sutton, England
How kind to help this mother and daughter. Have a refreshing nights sleep
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
I am glad that we could finally find one place for this girl. Thank you for your appreciation.
@Gillygirl (38298)
• Sutton, England
@arunima25 You're welcome
@moonandstars (22368)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
A wonderful act
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you so much.
You're a good person for doing this, hope you have a nice day.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you for your kind words. You too have a good time.
This would mean so much to that mother. You are a very good, kind person to go to so much trouble. Good for you.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. I volunteer for such organizations. It gives me immense pleasure and I also feel that it helps me grow spiritually.
aw, how fortunate ya were able to help this lady'n her daughter, hon. i know she's prolly most saddened by such, but relieved 't the same time. charity from the heart 'tis most special 'ndeed.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
I consider myself to be fortunate to be chosen by God to help someone.
@CarolDM (41705)
You are so right, we should all try helping others. You should feel very proud.
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
We are fortunate if we can bring some smiles around us. I think that God at times chooses us to be that channel of help and we should do it.
You are awesome!
@arunima25 (25805)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you dear.