I have missed being here...

I was a member of this site way back 2009, I guess. But because of a busy schedule, family, relocation, and only-God- knows what, i have not visited this site for such a looooong time until now. Hmmm. I'm kinda wondering if this site is still as fun and as friendly as it used to be over a decade ago. :-) Jesus... I am that old. :-)
@myklj999 (31401)
• Olney, Illinois
What was your original name, since this account joined in 2017
I was known here as Eurekafemme or simply "Femme" :-) Thank you for your response Jj. :-)
@myklj999 (31401)
• Olney, Illinois
@iamfemme Okay, I remember that name...I've been here since 2006
@myklj999 (31401)
• Olney, Illinois
@iamfemme Found your old profile
This is eurekafemme's user profile on myLot. Discussions, responses, comments, likes & more.
@Icydoll (29625)
Mylot is always friendly and fun ! Always give you a warm welcome .. welcome back ;)
oh, thank you, Icydoll! :-) I believe it is the same site I really have come to love. :-)
@AKRao24 (24335)
Hi dear "Icydoll , how are you? ...long long no see?
@Ladanger (10767)
In 2009 i had myspace and had no idea mylot existed lol. Welcome back. I been here for 1 year.
Hello, Christina. I discovered Mylot in 2009 because I was a lost soul wnting to feel I exist. LOL. Well, needless to say, I found it here. ;-)
@Ladanger (10767)
@iamfemme haha that is okay. Did you ever have myspace?
@Ladanger I can not recall. I joined a lot of sites before. Too many that I can no longer recall which one I have actually joined with honest intent or had joined because I was asked to. LOL
@AKRao24 (24335)
Welcome back ! I am also one of the old members here and would like to assure you that people are the as warm and loving as they were...but the rules have been changed a bit, which you need to update yourself!
Thank you, AKRao for both welcoming me here and the reminder. Yes, I am not familiar with the rules here anymore. . I may have to spend sometime here to keep myself updated of the new MYlot. :-) Have a great day ahead. :-)
@AKRao24 (24335)
@iamfemme , One thing is for sure that you are going to enjoy the site just the way you used to , I thnk with some active new members the site ahs become bit more live too!