When One Writing Site Goes Down Another Springs Up

Daytona Beach, Florida
I was writing for a site called Rational Minds and even though they only paid $6 for four articles per month money is money and every penny counts. Besides I could also share those writings on social networks. After we got paid for September I noticed that there was no option on the site to post more articles and so I figured another site goes down. However, they have rallied and just switched to another site now called 100 Springs and I just posted my first article. Since they moved all of us who participated in the previous site to this new one I figure why not stay and continue to post.
I agree money looks good when it's earned.
@Starmaiden (7976)
What type of things do you write about on that site?
You can write just about anything as long as it is in your own words. I write about food, health, and a variety of other subjects and I get paid each month @Starmaiden
@RasmaSandra I will look into it. Thanks!
@RasmaSandra is this the NEW site they got going??
https://100springs.com/about-us/
These sites come and go.
@Nakitakona (15023)
I have writing on that site but I stopped for lack of interest. Is it still active?
They changed the name of the site and it is now 100Springs @Nakitakona
@Nakitakona (15023)
@RasmaSandra I do still have my membership there. I don't know if I could still my username and password there. I will try if it works. Please give me the link. Thanks
@Starkinds (17811)
Good morning my dear friend
I still have Tuesday night but I hope you have a great day
@Starkinds (17811)
@RasmaSandra it's Wednesday morning here and I am just having my morning tea
It's good that it continues to operate.
I don’t blame you for sticking with it. Every penny counts!
@acelawrites (17431)
Too sad when a writing site closes.Is the new one open to all countries?
Yes, it is you just have to register @acelawrites and there are guidelines that can help you
@acelawrites (17431)
@RasmaSandra thanks, am really looking for other good writing sites.
I actually wrote 3 today for virily, waiting for them to be approved. Yeah, money is money.
I saw you on Virily again @andriaperry I enjoy writing there but it sometimes does seem like I am constantly uphill climbing
So glad the site did not shut down. I hope the site stays up and running for a very long time.
It was a surprise though to see it change into another site I guess as long as they pay and they know what they're doing @Corbin5
@hereandthere (39264)
i remember browsing that site (Rational Minds) a few weeks ago and noticed that their terms say you can't delete your articles and that only one copy should exist. do they have the same terms in their new site 100Springs? actually i can't find that site 100Springs. can you provide a link? another US mylotter mentioned another site, Writer Access. maybe you can try there, too.
@hereandthere I think there was no change when they moved that site thanks for the suggestion
http://100springs.com
That might not sound like much to you but to me $6 for the month is awesome. Some months I don't even earn that here. I hope you earn just as well or better on the new site they moved to.
@DocAndersen (9265)
sometimes I think these sites are like flowers. Well cared for, they bloom for a time, But all things eventually fade.
I read the rules & guidelines on the site & I have to say I just have to shake my head cause some of the stuff they have on there is ?? I'd be better off here from what I'm reading with the rules & guidelines.
https://100springs.com/guidelines/
@hardtimes it doesn't bother me I just write up a short article and pop it in there and 4 a month is not much it gives me plenty of time for my other stuff plus I know some money will be coming my way each month and besides with all the writing I do online and looking for more writing jobs I cannot just be here all the time so I have to spread myself over the net plus I also blog
@RasmaSandra that's good, glad things are working out for you.
There are some sites I wish were never closed due to various problems. I have missed many that I used to write for.
@CarolDM (45672)
That is great to see a new site.
@thelme55 (23051)
I have not heard of those writing sites. I agree with you. When one site goes down the drain, another comes up.
@GreatMartin (10109)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Heck, I've done more for $6!!!
@LindaOHio (13063)
Are the earnings still the same? If so, that's a good site to write for! I hope you are successful; and they stay around for a while.
It's good then that they didn't close and are called something else instead.