if posting lyric videos is not legal at all...

@Janet357 (30583)
I have read that posting lyric videos on youtube is a bit complicated one especially if you intend to monetize your channel. you need to ask permission from the songwriter, singer, producer etc.. And there are many stuff still involved... Then how come I see so many lyric videos and nothing has happened. I mean they still earn from them. Is it post at own risk?
@tech40 (21111)
They can't monetize it. YouTube is running a content ID that is exclusive to the first uploader or the real owner of the content or music. If YouTube found out that your videos have copyright. Your video will be automatically tagged as "Copyright Infringement or Not Monetized"
@tech40 (21111)
The real owner of that music or video is the one who monetized it, those earnings will goes directly to the real owner Here is the other explanation.
QuoraSign In Copyright Owner Intellectual Property Law Copyright Infringement Copyright LawUpdateCancelahdocufp MbRpmKymAzWm YxzZODARuzcPkDIDFRoGumcafhmkOcuGlxmoevWhat are the biggest tracker networks and what can I do about them?When you visit a website,
I am very sensitive to copyright infringement so I think it is just ethically wrong to use other people's work without their permission.
I have no idea how that works.
I am sorry I do not know. I do know that YouTube has become a lot stricter.
@Janet357 (30583)
it is okay oshy:)
@Janet357 I wish I could help.
@PatZAnthony (14032)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
People doing things like this might get in trouble. It depends on the situation.
@Janet357 (30583)
yes they say.it too.
All that is too complicated for me. I have no idea
That is one thing I do not know about.
They can still post them but won't earn from them.