A Guy Can Dream, Right?

@moffittjc (67524)
Gainesville, Florida
I want this barbecue grill! A friend of mine sent this photo to me earlier because she knows how much of a Star Wars fan I am. I fell in love with with this barbecue grill as soon as I saw it. Never mind that I can't afford it, I have no space to store it, and I probably would never use it as much as I would like to, but I just gotta have it! I would be the envy of the neighborhood. Don't you think? Would you ever buy a barbecue grill like this if you could afford it?
@FourWalls (23217)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I find your lack of chicken disturbing. That’s cool. I don’t grill so I wouldn’t be interested, but if you get one and I’m in the neighborhood with some chicken.......
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
I specialize in steak, ribs and seafood, so if you can jump in with the chicken, we would have a perfect BBQ!
@kepweng (27480)
1m
@moffittjc I think u should joined BBQ PITBOYS I love the way they cooked barbecue
@Tina30219 (49490)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yes you would definitely be the envy of the neighborhood with that grill for sure. As for me having one no but my boyfriend might like it if we could afford it
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
I wonder how much one of these bad boys actually costs? If it was in the ballpark with other grills, I might just splurge and get one!
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Tina30219 It's only $1550. Pocket change! lol
@Tina30219 (49490)
• Onaway, Michigan
I just showed my teen daughter this and she says she wants one too ! Oh man, I wonder how much it is . . . but it's actually quite practically designed for bbq, right? That would be the coolest to have one !
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
It's $1550. Tell your daughter that she can buy you one for Christmas! haha
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@much2say YES!!! I saw that last night when I was looking up the price for the barbecue grill. I would much rather have this than the Tie Fighter grill. Isn't it just awesome?
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@much2say I would love to have both too! I’m a total Star Wars geek!
@Alexandoy (23767)
• Cainta, Philippines
My impression is the elegance since it looked customized. But the tag price, I may be shocked.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
Yes, it's very expensive. In US dollars, it's $1550
@Alexandoy (23767)
• Cainta, Philippines
@moffittjc gee, that could buy me a used car here.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Alexandoy I can think of a few good things I could buy with that much money!
@wolfgirl569 (27123)
• Marion, Ohio
No I wouldnt. I dont think hubby would want it either.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
It would be hard to store when not being used, that's for sure!
@wolfgirl569 (27123)
• Marion, Ohio
@moffittjc Yes it would. The one he has takes up enough room.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@wolfgirl569 I have that same problem with the barbecue grill I have. It takes up a lot of space when I bring it into my screened in patio.
@rakski (44739)
If I could afford it, I will buy it! ahaha
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
You just earned bonus points for that comment! I would buy one too if I could afford it! I would love to host a barbecue and cook for everyone on that grill.
@rakski (44739)
@moffittjc and I will have a barbecue party for my husband every weekend!
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@rakski Can I come to your weekend barbecues?
nope, I have nowhere to use it.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
I have some space to put it in my backyard, but have no way to store it securely to keep someone from wanting to take it.
@moffittjc That would stop me from thinking about buying it.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@sharon6345 Maybe it's large enough that somebody can't easily steal it. It does look like it's a pretty sturdy grill.
That’s a lovely barbecue grill! I would love a stainless steel one though! HI JEFF
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
Hi Michelle!!!! Do you realize how much I miss you here on this site?
@moffittjc heheheh hehehehe I’m sorry. Yes so much you didn’t even respond to my comment about your post how I’d like stainless steel
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@infatuatedbby I missed one of your comments? You know I would never intentionally do that!
@1creekgirl (19631)
If I were a guy who liked to grill and was really into Star Wars, I would definitely have to have it. You only live once, go for it.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
I bought a $700 barbecue grill this past summer, so I am all set in the grill department, but man I wish I would have seen this last summer. I definitely would have bought it.
@1creekgirl (19631)
@moffittjc Could you sell your almost new grill and then buy this one? It's the coolest grill I've seen.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@1creekgirl That Star Wars grill costs $1550 dollars. Definitely out of my price range, even if I was to sell my other grill.
That’s pretty cool looking, and would be good for you. You have to ask my hubs. Dianne doesn’t do grilling.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm better at drinking than I am at barbecuing! Maybe I can team up with your husband, and he can grill and I can drink! haha
@moffittjc That would work out much better. He’s not much of a drinker.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@DianneN Then it sounds like we've got a good game plan!
No problem for me to decide I don't barbecue and I no longer have a garden but back in Latvia if I could have gotten this I would have loved to have it unless it took my last penny to buy it
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
It would take a few pennies to afford this grill. Coming in at only $1550, it is a top-of-the-line grill for sure!
@Janet357 (35439)
how much is it Jeff?
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
$1550. A few months worth of myLot earnings! haha
I might lose your friendship for ever when I tell you I had to read the text before I worked out what the barbecue was supposed to represent. I really hope you get to own one one day.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
Not a Star Wars fan, eh? That's okay, I still love you anyway! When I saw the price tag on that thing, I changed my mind about wanting one. I'll stick with my meager $700 grill that I bought this past summer.
• Peoria, Arizona
I mean it is cool and all, but the grill part seems so small! You get so much storage but you don't get to prepare that much food! Well, maybe not everyone is preparing a meal for like 20 people like my dad always did haha
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
I agree. there's not much area for grilling at all. But I think when you own one of these bad boys, you're more concerned with looks than functionality.
@Deepizzaguy (28430)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I love to have a barbecue grill in my home myself.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
This Star Wars grill will only set you back $1550!
Looks good but how much cost?
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
In US dollars, $1550. Very expensive.
@moffittjc better find a cheap option
@moffittjc That is a lot of money for that grill.
@noni1959 (6155)
That is so cool. I want a new BBQ for my mini house. I have a regular propane up at the main house. It would be neat to get one like this.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
Although I would love to have a grill like this, I'm perfectly content with the new grill I bought this past summer. It does everything I need it to (and it better, considering how much I paid for it).
@noni1959 (6155)
@moffittjc Nice you found one you enjoy. I hope to get my side deck on in the summer and thought about making a small kitchen like out there. We do most the BBQing up here at the main house but I want something small for down at my mini.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@noni1959 I actually don't do a lot of barbecuing myself, but the grill does come in handy when I do. One of my best friends here is like the best barbecuer ever, so I always let him do all the cooking and I just show up and eat! haha
@GreatMartin (11416)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Nope!! I'd have too many friends coming over and either want me to grill or they would use---24/7!
I'd use it to cook up a feast and have a StarWars themed backyard party instead of going out on the town for my 22nd birthday. Dress up party anyone?
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
That would be awesome to have a big Star Wars themed party! I’d go to one of those! When is your birthday? Is it coming up soon?
@moffittjc It's on the 22nd of January so yes very soon.
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Fa_Maverick You'll be 22 on 22? That's pretty cool. Any big plans?
@frenki (1271)
• Serbia
I'm not star wars fan, but this looks cool :D Btw, how are you, hope things are good? :)
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
I’m doing great, thanks for asking! Happy New Year to you. It’s great seeing you again! I hope you are doing well and staying warm!
@frenki (1271)
• Serbia
@moffittjc Thank you, happy New Year to you too! I'm happy to hear you are great, I am too :)
@moffittjc (67524)
• Gainesville, Florida
@frenki That is wonderful to hear! Did you do anything special to celebrate the Serbian new year?