This feathered love story.

@eileenleyva (17852)
Every now and then comes a moving love story that makes us wish we are one of the participants. This is undying love in what initially seems to be sure death. Kudos to the humans who took notice and captured the details. Soar high watching this true love!
People like to consider themselves faithful and loyal creatures, but upon closer examination, it seems that many animals show better examples of loyalty and ...
@rsa101 (27470)
Quite long video but interesting to know that love and devotion does exist too in some animal world.
@eileenleyva (17852)
I love watching long videos about animals, including rescue. This one is rare.
@rsa101 (27470)
@eileenleyva Yeah I love watching dog rescues and reforming their lives after they are rescued. It is amazing that they have that kind of show that make us aware about them. In our place it is not as yet popular doing those things looking after stray dogs.
@eileenleyva (17852)
@rsa101 Adopted a dog a long time ago. Then I learned that the pound terminates unclaimed dogs and strays every two weeks. Gross. Yes, I had a verbal bout with the chief vet in charge of the pound. He adhered to the practice which contradicts his sworn oath as a vet to save doggy lives. Grrrrr. I do consider people who love and care for animals real humans.
I love to watch the SWFL Eagle cam that tracks the couple that has a nest there. Harriet and M15 are the names of those bald eagles.
@eileenleyva (17852)
Wow. Thank you for that information. I kinda like the names even if the MI5 sounds strange.
It has to do with the tag they put on the eagles foot by the wild life protection agency @eileenleyva
@eileenleyva (17852)
@rebelann I see. And it sounds like a spy eagle to me.
• Semarang, Indonesia
This animal teach us... we have to love and be loyal to others... more than animal do. Humans must to be shy.. sometimes human leaving others when they think it is not important again. In other words.. human only uses another
@eileenleyva (17852)
Humans have a frailty, probably because of the free will given them. Humans try to get his/her own way. Love has been reduced to the mundane. The eagles did show us what true love means.
• Semarang, Indonesia
@eileenleyva yes my friend... by the way... i want to have such lovely animal
@eileenleyva (17852)
@HannahKusKus Birds are meant to fly. Perhaps a dog or a cat?
@Janet357 (50329)
awww I love this post and you are totally right. too bad we are very rational.but when it comes to loyalty, we cannot even equal them.
@eileenleyva (17852)
How beautiful life is with one love filled with fidelity.
@kanuck1 (1940)
The eagle story was fascinating. It was sad to see what our garbage is doing to some birds.
@eileenleyva (17852)
Not just the birds of the air, also the fishes of the sea. If we could be like the eagles, wow, this would be a wonderful world.
@CarolDM (82619)
• Nashville, Tennessee
What a touching story. Thank you for this.
@eileenleyva (17852)
Very touching. Puts us humans to shame, when it comes to selflessness and dedication to the partner.
@thelme55 (45776)
What a beautiful love story.
@eileenleyva (17852)
Yes, I was so touched. The spouse did his best to deliver food. Hu hu. And watched and waited.
@Miss_Leafy (4115)
• Colombia
Thank you for sharing the video. It's really a heart touching story.
@eileenleyva (17852)
A exemplary love story we could tell the children. Glad you liked it. My pleasure sharing.