Christmas trees

@kcrowson (354)
Do you use a real tree or artifial tree for decoration at Christmas?
@kelz784 (975)
Artificial. They are easier to keep tidy.
@1alyssa (758)
i use a fake tree when i was growing up my mother use to get a real tree every year but i do the fake one the real ones cost too much money
@crixti (223)
Depends of the year. When I want to get a real tree, I get it and when I want an artificial one I get it also... Depends on the mood of the period..
@chalmette69 (3010)
I am from New Orleans and we use to always have a fake tree when I was a kid now that I am grown, I live in Mississippi and there are Christmas trees in my back yard. I always have a real one now. I love the smell of a fresh pine tree.
@bhchy1 (6051)
Real tree...we can get a permit from the forest service and then go kill our own tree for baby Jesus. When I lived in CA, we bought live trees and put them out on our patio after x-mas...here my entire backyard is an x-mas tree lot...lol
I grew up with artificial tree all my life. When I got marriage, I asked my hubby for real tree and we went to cut it ourself. It been that way since.
@ransome (276)
• Nigeria
it is a real tree