Good Morning 6/29

I was going to give my internet company a call this morning, because my internet had been out since a small storm last night. I still need to call them, because I pay a lot of money for this service, and I shouldn't be experiencing constant outages. However, yesterday I was dismayed to see one of my tires is half flat.They should have noticed that when I got the new tire last week. So, I need to get that taken care of today. I am getting a new tire. The tire that is on there isn't really the best and could be replaced. I just didn't do it at Costco because they wanted too much.
It is always something, isn't it? Hopefully the internet people will get it fixed, and the next tire won't be so expensive.
Yes, I am going to a local place and it is going to be cheaper..it was one of those things where Costco had told me one price over the phone and when I got there, a few days later, they didn't have that tire.
@snowy22315 Ah okay, kind of annoying. Walmart didn't have a good tire deal?
@ScribbledAdNauseum Costco usually has better prices for tires and installation. I wasn't gonna go hang around Walmart for two hours. They are always busy.
@CinnamonGrl (6676)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
I can't drive, and I've got to say it can be a pain, but it sure saves a lot of dough. I could not make it on my income with vehicle expenses. I'm sorry you couldn't get both tires at once, what an annoyance! Good luck with your internet. Drives me crazy when my internet's out. We're so dependent on it now. At least I am.
Oh yes, I live online.
@rakski (53303)
Good morning! I hope the internet and the tire will be taken care of soon.
Thanks, the internet is on now,,,but I am calling them. I am not prepared to have it go offf again for hours. We get alot of storms in the summer. Also it disconnects a lot which is annoying as well.
@rakski (53303)
@snowy22315 that is really annoying. I hope they can fix it soon
Sorry for the troubles. Hope you can get the tire replaced soon and your internet provider can ensure better connectivity
Yes, they have too. I know some of the problem is the greenery around here when I get back from 4th of July, I am gonna hire someone to cut it. I can do some, but Probably it needs a serious trimming with good equipment.
@Dena91 (7360)
Glad you will be able to get another new tire. It is always something. We call our internet provider when we don't have it to have them adjust our bill.
@rhuenz (967)
Hope your internet issue will resolve soonest. And you'll gonna find a cheap affordable tire.
@m_audrey6788 (31765)
Good Morning to you. I hope your problem with the internet can be solved. You`re right. Internet provider must know about their connection problems Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@moonandstars (38319)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
good luck with your business
We have a warning signal in the car when the tire is getting too low, the problem is that it is noisy and annoying.